One last try guys

• Directors

We are so confused as to why when we do giveaways, no one wants free stuff, so here we go...

We are going to do another contest and this is the last chance, here is the link... all the details are there.

http://twtaway.com/c7xh24

• Directors

Well keep in mind this is not the only giveaway we have tried, we have posted, we have done podcast giveaways via email, and now the twitter route... no matter what we try no one wants free stuff.

Well, I will tell you that it is not easy to enter. I FINALLY got entered after about 10 minutes of trying. I know there is a link that says "Enter Contest" but even after clicking, I wasn't quite sure what exactly I was supposed to do next and then after I tweeted the required tweet, it did not list me as one of the people entered. Had to delete that tweet and do it a second time.

• Directors

Hippie thanks for the info, that sux that you had so much trouble, all you really have to do is tweet the link to the contest to enter and follow uf

so to win, or even enter, i have to have twitter? no wonderthere is no interest. i was always happy with information on the forums, and a weekly podcast to keep me up to date. never needed twitter, never cared much about a blog. back in the day, a blog post was called a "new thread" here on the forums.it was definitely NOT another page, another link, or another site. maybe between facebook, twitter, blogs, and what not, there are just to many places for people to go to try to track down ll the things you are offering.

• Directors

So I guess you missed the part mentioning the multitude of contests we have done with no response (On the podcast, On the Forums, Twitter, etc...) but as I said, this will be the last one if there is no participation.

And if you would take the time you will notice that all of the blog posts are in a forum called blog posts where the community does comment on posts and such. Sure we have the blog page which was here when we came along... we have just done some updates and helped bring in traffic from news sites and such.

But I am going to stop here as I know I am :deadhorse:

Have a nice day.

Congrats on winning Hippy cuz your pretty much the only one that's gonna do all that lol. Sorry shane but I been busy with more important things so I haven't kept up with your blog nor do I ever read a blog sorry bud just the truth, and I find twitter stupid as you well know so yea.

Actually 8 people have entered...its not hard at all. You click 'enter' then click 'tweet'.

Whats so tough about that?

I get it, some of you don't use twitter, and thats fine. I only use it because one of my apps combines tweets and facebook comments all in one place...I find it interesting to read tweets from some of my favorite NFL players...LOL. They say some stupid crap sometimes!

For me it's not about winning, it about supporting the community. Doing what little I can. Give it a try! ;-)

Agreed. Also, it doesn't affect you at all to register on that sites. Your not gonna be spammed with twitter bullshit or anything like that. Or people trying to find you and wanting to follow you, or get you to follow them.

Also, the main reason I made a twitter account months ago was for exactly this, contests. So far I have received $50 zazzle gift from UF, early entry beta codes from other gaming sites, game add-ons, and full PSN games. Just by re-tweeting. It's literally takes two clicks of your mouse button.

I don't use Twitter to "tweet" my thoughts... ghey. I use it to win cool shit!! lol

Edited by IRISH BULL

• Directors
For me it's not about winning, it about supporting the community. Doing what little I can. Give it a try! ;-)

This reply is just one of the many reason's I like you Hippiechik. Hooyah!

It's so frustrating to work our @$$es off to get prizes (and free stuff in general), to make available to you guys, just to have you say things like, "hey just not into Twitter dude" or "it seems like alot of trouble".

I understand that stuff. Really, I do....but c'mon....

This community depends on each member to be an active participant. From the very beginning, Urgent Fury was built by it's members. And now, must be maintained by it's members. Sure, we ask you guys to put in the extra effort sometimes, as we literally can't do this without each and every one of you getting involved, but we try very hard to reward you for your participation. That's really all we can do.

There's so much more that I could say in regard to participation (or the lack thereof), but I'll just say thanks again to Hippiechik. Keep up the good work.

~V~

Tool_Minion;818418']Actually 8 people have entered...its not hard at all. You click 'enter' then click 'tweet'.

Whats so tough about that?

I get it' date=' some of you don't use twitter, and thats fine. I only use it because one of my apps combines tweets and facebook comments all in one place...I find it interesting to read tweets from some of my favorite NFL players...LOL. They say some stupid crap sometimes![/quote']

Pfft make me an account and then ill do it tool

Hippy haha like I said make tool make me one and ill do it...you can do it haha he will listen to ya.<333

Irish - I feel ya but but its just so bleh and its gonna be like the 150th thing I would sign up for ugg....lol..

Gives Viper a hug.

Puddy, I don't understand the attitude.

When I check the suggestions that have been made over the past year and listened to things people wanted UF to do before we took over, we are doing everything we can to meet each one. We are even trying to go beyond and exceed expectations. All we are trying to do is pass on whatever we can get to the community.

We will continue to have giveaways. Our goal in using twitter was to try something different since we have had such low response from the last giveaways. Like hippie said, its about supporting the community.

If anyone has suggestions, instead of saying this doesn't work or this method sucks, tell us what would peek your interest or would cause you to participate. I think this would be more constructive to the community than just bashing the things we do try to do.

Sent from my DROID2