Russian Tac-map?

• Directors

Neato!!! Hey...come to think of it...wasn't there some Russian smack dab in the middle of the last podcast? Hmmmmm.....

All I can say is....

whatdoesthismean.png

• Directors

What if everybody's wish comes true, and we get 4 or 5 or 6 TACMAP events over the next 3-6-5, that will utilize any number of our favorite (or not so favorite) shooter titles? Wouldn't that be groovy? I mean golly...wouldn't that just be swell?

Well if the multiplayer is laid out like they say it is then COD will workout great for a tacmap

sent from my droid

It's certainly looking that way, Private Matches are totally customizable. You can not only set the time and score limits, but you can set what weapons are used and even what gear and perks are allowed. Then after creating your own match you can save it and allow the entire Call Of Duty: Black Ops/Urgent Fury community play and download it.

Edited by Nemesis

It's certainly looking that way, Private Matches are totally customizable. You can not only set the time and score limits, but you can set what weapons are used and even what gear and perks are allowed. Then after creating your own match you can save it and allow the entire Call Of Duty: Black Ops/Urgent Fury community play and download it.

Now that this game is out, can anyone confirm or deny this. Also, if it is true, can you search for game types or maps?

As long as we are wishing for things...

Can I please frag smokeosama.. err I mean Backlash (his new handle). Yes I'm still P.O'd about Lori's tournament when it was just me and him left in the final round and I hid like a little biotch.. got the drop on ole smoke and emptied my clip at his back.. (totally destroying the wall behind him with a spray of bullets none of which hit hm) only to have backlash calmly turn around and pop me in the dome with his pistol while I was frantically reloading. argggggg!!!

LMAO!

Seriously though.. "Back in the USSR!!" totally awesome!!