Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Celebrity gamers on Urgent Frequency

Choose which celebrity gamer you'd like to hear as a guest on Urgent Frequency  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Choose which celebrity gamer you'd like to hear as a guest on Urgent Frequency

Ice T all the way. Sure, he went from singing about killing cops to PLAYING a cop...but look a the other choices:

Snoop aka I'm over the hill and made a song with katy perry for all the teenie girls out there

Carson "I'm the product of MTV brainwashing and dumbing you down" Carson

or

Fred "If you vote for me you are supporting The Gay" Durst

GeneralSarcasm;818537']I vote snoop for comedic value.

If you wanted comedic value you should have voted for Fred Durst. Does he even play video games? Does Carson Daly?

Were you watching Carson's talk show while listening to your Limp Bizkit cd as you made up this list? :biggrin1:

If you wanted comedic value you should have voted for Fred Durst. Does he even play video games? Does Carson Daly?

Were you watching Carson's talk show while listening to your Limp Bizkit cd as you made up this list? :biggrin1:

C'mon Nem...I don't pull this stuff outta' thin air sir. I do my homework. And I constantly bombard (spam) people with requests to be on U.Freq. lol

Fred Durst is clan leader of one of the biggest clans I've seen. I've contacted him about being on U.Freq., he even responded. He's hardcore. http://www.thelbgc.com/

ICE-T (A.K.A. FINALLEVEL) founded the Final Level Twitter Gang. Not really a clan....more of a....gang...*ahem*...of like minded gamers who chill out on Fridays, and jam on some Modern Warfare 2 (although, he's playing COD:BO as of today). He too replied when I reached out to him (and now follows me on Twitter...how sweet is that?). He has my contact info, and I'm waiting for a reply.

Snoop is a Madden freak. Carson Daly as well. And even John Mayer (he's so dreamy) & Breaking Benjamin's Ben Burnley love them some Modern Warfare 2. They're all gamer geeks.

This thread is just what it seems. A poll. I want a celebrity gamer on U.Freq. And I wanted to know who you guys would care to know about. That's all. If there's somebody that's not on the list. Let's hear some suggestions, and I'll see what I can do.

~V~

I knew about Snoop & Ice, but had no idea about Carson or Fred. Thanks for the info.

BTW, here's my suggestion. I f you can set it up, I volunteer to do the interview. :thumb:

megan-fox-guitar-hero-02.jpg

Ice-T or Snoop. I like Ice-T more cause of Law and Order and he's definitely old school, but I voted Snoop just because his voice is more profound and since it is a radio program...

Sent from my laptop in a lounge on campus.

Dude have you not seen any of the old WoW commercials.... Get Ozzy or William Shatner... I realize this isnt a wow site and it was probably a marketing ploy, but still!!!!

P.S. Snoop all the way!!

Suckmyturbin

That is actually a good suggestion. I would like to hear UF interview that guy. Plus, he is probably the easiest one to get.

Sign in to follow this