Celebrity gamers on Urgent Frequency

Choose which celebrity gamer you'd like to hear as a guest on Urgent Frequency  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Choose which celebrity gamer you'd like to hear as a guest on Urgent Frequency

• Directors

If you could choose one of these celebrity gamers to be a guest on Urgent Frequency...which one would you choose.

Ice T all the way. Sure, he went from singing about killing cops to PLAYING a cop...but look a the other choices:

Snoop aka I'm over the hill and made a song with katy perry for all the teenie girls out there

Carson "I'm the product of MTV brainwashing and dumbing you down" Carson

or

Fred "If you vote for me you are supporting The Gay" Durst

GeneralSarcasm;818537']I vote snoop for comedic value.

If you wanted comedic value you should have voted for Fred Durst. Does he even play video games? Does Carson Daly?

Were you watching Carson's talk show while listening to your Limp Bizkit cd as you made up this list? :biggrin1:

• Directors
If you wanted comedic value you should have voted for Fred Durst. Does he even play video games? Does Carson Daly?

Were you watching Carson's talk show while listening to your Limp Bizkit cd as you made up this list? :biggrin1:

C'mon Nem...I don't pull this stuff outta' thin air sir. I do my homework. And I constantly bombard (spam) people with requests to be on U.Freq. lol

Fred Durst is clan leader of one of the biggest clans I've seen. I've contacted him about being on U.Freq., he even responded. He's hardcore. http://www.thelbgc.com/

ICE-T (A.K.A. FINALLEVEL) founded the Final Level Twitter Gang. Not really a clan....more of a....gang...*ahem*...of like minded gamers who chill out on Fridays, and jam on some Modern Warfare 2 (although, he's playing COD:BO as of today). He too replied when I reached out to him (and now follows me on Twitter...how sweet is that?). He has my contact info, and I'm waiting for a reply.

Snoop is a Madden freak. Carson Daly as well. And even John Mayer (he's so dreamy) & Breaking Benjamin's Ben Burnley love them some Modern Warfare 2. They're all gamer geeks.

This thread is just what it seems. A poll. I want a celebrity gamer on U.Freq. And I wanted to know who you guys would care to know about. That's all. If there's somebody that's not on the list. Let's hear some suggestions, and I'll see what I can do.

~V~

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search