Call of Duty: Black Ops 3D

So I put the game in last night and my TV says 3D signal detected. I'm like huh. Must be a mistake. Something wrong with the TV as it searches for an input signal.

I let it load up while I'm getting my "late night supplies." I come back in and my TV is blurry. Now I'm wide eyed and starting to drool. Just a little drool. I grab my glasses, put them on, and start a match.

I'm not gonna lie, I got more excited than I probably should've woke the neighbors kind of excited. I played Black Ops in 3D. All I can say is - FREAKING AWESOME!!!

If you get the chance do it.

inadub;818684']Yes you do .. and so far 10 / 10 have said major headaches after 30 min of play.. Claim they feel sick and want to puke only after 30 min or so.. was this your case too?

I did. But, it was the same headache I had after playing my first ever First Person Shooter game (COD). FPS games made me want to puke. Once you've adjusted you're fine.

And yes I have a 3D TV.