Black Ops Last free CoD????!!!

Coming back to this for a minute. I just want to say if I had to pay for the way that this game is playing with the frame rate drop and latency I would be throwing a fit like no other. You can not charge for service like this and I won't just assume that because they are thinking of charging us that the service will be any better. The host migration is a joke the frame rate drop is terrible and the latency has cost me more kills than I could ever count.

I strongly urge everyone to take a stand against charging for P2P gaming.

Edited by Crusty_Demons

i honestly do not see the frame rate issue, people are confusing frame rate for lag. Yes the xbox version runs slightly faster...just slightly, the difference is so small you cannot notice it. The argument that "360 looks better" is because the 360 version is brighter and it was where the game was originally made, then ported to PS3 and PC.

I hate the fact that activison does that porting bullshit, but it is not noticeable ingame.

I know what frame rate drop looks like I have played countless PC games with Fraps running and I can tell you the exact difference between dropping frames and lag. The easiest and most common map to see it on is summit.

And if you want to see the side by side differences just look here.

http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/76315-Black-Ops-360-vs-PS3-Faceoff

Your right though most console gamers don't know what frame rate is or even what a ping is which is what those green, yellow, red bars represent.

the only way to know is once someone takes the PC version, runs it at 720p and clocks the frame rate, that is supposed to give us a base value. The only problem is, that even the PC version is a port of the 360 version. Little know fact, all COD games after cod4 have been made for the 360 first, then ported over to PC and PS3. If you remember COD4 had a PC beta.......wonder why they stopped that.

No self respecting PC gamer is running that game at 720P lol

Trust me that fact is not little known. Every PS3 gamer has had it shoved in their face that this game is a better experience on 360. From the box getting patches and dlc earlier to IW dropping the dedicated servers for PC. Most everyone is well aware of those facts. And that's another thing that I wouldn't just assume would go away if they started charging us for the online. The PC is a pretty close platform to the Box though as far as they both run a microsoft OS.

Crusty_Demons;819456']No self respecting PC gamer is running that game at 720P lol

Trust me that fact is not little known. Every PS3 gamer has had it shoved in their face that this game is a better experience on 360. From the box getting patches and dlc earlier to IW dropping the dedicated servers for PC. Most everyone is well aware of those facts. And that's another thing that I wouldn't just assume would go away if they started charging us for the online. The PC is a pretty close platform to the Box though as far as they both run a microsoft OS.

Ha trye, about running the game at 720p. THe thing is, the so called ROG COD is being made by Blizzard, and i am sure Blizzard will not kill their reputation of community support because of company deals. But knowing Blizzard, do not expect this game to be out soon, do expect many announcements and delays. lol.

• Directors

One of the VP's basically stated, we were not worth their time to me... Said if we don't have 400k people playing they could care less about us.