BO Tomahawk kill from across the map

Lose faith in a franchise for one fluke kill? LOL, thats silly. I've seen crazy kills in just about every game. I personally think this is awesomely funny....its ONE kill out of 75 needed to win the game. Not exactly game breaking.

I take it for what it is. A fluke that will prolly never be repeated. It reminds me of the throwing knife kill in MW2 from across the map. Odds of repeating it are slim to NONE.

Crusty_Demons;818828']I find this video hard to believe seeing as how I can barely throw a grenade 50 feet how is it that he got a tomahawk across the map..?

This is completely true. I have actually noticed the distance you can throw a grenade has decreased enough to BE noticed. And tomahawks going 400+ feet? No.

P. S. I'm not saying the video is fake (it's actually kind of funny), just the game itself being ridonk. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I miss CoD4.

EDIT: P. P. S. Look! T-shirts! ------->

Edited by willywonka159

although it is pretty funny, to be honest, stuff like this should never happen, ever... IMO BO is a whole lot better than MW2 was. They seemed to try and make a CoD4 with a touch of mw2. The only thing I am tired of is the server connections on release weeks. They know they are gonna put up huge numbers. When you got people like Ice Cube and Eminem in a video game, that alone will sell plenty of copies, and everyones response is "what do you expect, its release day." They had what? 2 years or so to make this game, knowing the numbers mw2 put up, working so hard to make online much better than MW2, and to not have servers ready for something like this just tells me that they didn't have faith in their own sales... but that is just my opinion.

I say a few patches before I enjoy this game to its fullest

for me kills were getting more and more outlandish as it went on i had my fair share of badass knife kills but it was rediculous how many deaths were complete and utter bullshit. i wonder when gaming companies will learn to read and understand that we all miss the simplicity of cod 4 and socom before confrontation. i love love customization but not at the expense of gameplay and not at the expense of bullshit possibilities give me a wide variety of guns and clothes let me play army dress up and beast with a arsenal of weapons on a game that works graphics dont have to be perfect i just want it lag free (sorry for ranting.)

hey nem how do you get youtube vids and the such to work on here

why are you guys hating?

These are funny, they rarely if never happen, its not like i walk around the map in fear that a tomahawk will fly out of no where and kill me.

Now you say that granades no do not go far....do you want them to go far? do you want them to be like cod4 where they go from spawn to spawn? so you can have thos eolympic nade kills again? where S7D becomes a game of who can throw the best grenades?

I think i will stick with the tomahawk over the map and getting a great killcam.

Lucky_Saint-;818929']

hey nem how do you get youtube vids and the such to work on here

There's a little button on top of the reply box that looks like a little film strip. Click that and a little box pops up so you can insert the video address into it and there you have it. :thumb:

CDBS14;818949']why are you guys hating?

These are funny' date=' they rarely if never happen, its not like i walk around the map in fear that a tomahawk will fly out of no where and kill me.

Now you say that granades no do not go far....do you want them to go far? do you want them to be like cod4 where they go from spawn to spawn? so you can have thos eolympic nade kills again? where S7D becomes a game of who can throw the best grenades?

I think i will stick with the tomahawk over the map and getting a great killcam.

No I like them how they are in this game it's much better as far as distance is concerned. I'm simply saying how did he get a tomahawk to go 2 or 3 times further than I could ever get a grenade to go. I just think it's a little fishy that's all. Either way I could care less because in all the call of duty games I have played I never see or get killed by crazy things like this.

Edited by Crusty_Demons

Crusty_Demons;818983']No I like them how they are in this game it's much better as far as distance is concerned. I'm simply saying how did he get a tomahawk to go 2 or 3 times further than I could ever get a grenade to go. I just think it's a little fishy that's all. Either way I could care less because in all the call of duty games I have played I never see or get killed by crazy things like this.

its just for fun, people like to see those crazy kills.