ALIENS VS. PREDATOR: REQUIEM

Yeah, I think someone put up a thread about this earlier, if this is the second installment of the Alien/Predator movie.

The trailer looks good......looks less "Alien" (like the first AvP) and more "Predator" (because of the heat/forestry thing they got going on.

Looking forward to it.

Yes, separate, they were great movies.....but if you're a FAN of both these properties, then you should be ga-ga over these because, in my VERY protective-of-these-concepts opinion, they did a GOOD job with the first.

That first alien/predator fight......I creamed myself.

This one looks far better than the first. I must say when I saw the first one I thought it would suck and be a bust, mainly due to how bad that Freddy vs Jason movie was. Usually when you combine two totally separate films it makes for bad movies, but the first was a fairly good movie and this one looks better.

I thought the first one was average at best. Sorry Tow but I never liked the fact that they made it so we allied with the Predators in the first go-round.

In a perfect world in this movie both Preds and the Aliens will kick the shit outta all the humans until Arnold, Danny Glover and Sigourney Weaver show up and save the day for mankind. ;D ;D