We are in aftermath of a huge ice storm that passed through Sunday until Tuesday.

But this is my neighborhood and city. Pay attention to some of the trees. As of right now we have no power. And Friday we are expected 4 to 6 inches of snow.

So no COD for me for a while.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1111406010/bclid1111621425/bctid1342091412

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

That storm plowed through my city as well. Milwaukee was covered with sleeting rain that froze to ice and was covered with an additional 4-6 inches of wet ass snow. NOT FUN. University classes were cancelled all day, and I spent most of it digging out. If we get anymore snow I'm shoveling it into the neighbors yard. I'll have to take a picture of the 8 foot snowpile I have by our birch tree out back.

Stay warm & safe

Yeah it sucks for you guys. Where I live we were right in the middle of it. KC MO got snow and ICE and you guys got snow and ICE. Midwest Missouri got rain and small about of freezing. Wasn't bad thank goodness. We run our asses off when it gets slick. Would go from 4 calls a day average to days ICE and snow comes in to 10-15 calls. Makes for a busy shift for a small town.

Where are you at Hannibal? In my town my area was spared alot of the dammage and our power was only out for 1 1/2 days. But we still have 17,000 without power....in a town with 30,000 people thats a lot.

I was warm and cozy last night though!! electricity rocks! sucks though cuz on the other side of the street they still dont have power and probably wont until Monday...as long as no more trees fall on the lines....however we are expecting 4-6 inches of snow tommorrow so we shall see.

I hope that MarauderHD and his family are able to stay busy and warm.

We have 400,000 without power.

A few things you should always have in your life. Food and clothes are easy.

You need to have on hand at all times.... Flash Lights Batteries, Candles, and a Generator. Even a cheap generator will do just to keep you warm. Especially if you have kids. Don't rely on anyone.

We are so depend on things you don't even realize until there gone. When we really don't need those things but we allow them to control us. But it's always about money.

Chili-Palmer ]
Red0ctobeR ] It really sucks to not have snow on the ground for christmas.

I guess you've never been to Hawaii for Christmas..!

Its amazing, i'd go there for EVERY Christmas if i could. ;D

I went the last 2 Christmas' and New Years' to Maui and it fucking rocks out there man. I'm going again this year, but it really hurts my wallet :-\.