GT5 vs AC Bro. which one?

The good one is more then that... lol I want to grab a wheel.. but im torn like you are w/ these games.. its like does the extra money justify the quietness and functionality of the better wheel? After the game decision above is made, Anyone have experience w/ more then one wheel? ( i swear i wasnt trying to hijack your thread.. lol )

I did play AC Beta and it was fun... not sure about single player... i do have GT5 and have had it for a few days.. i do know that if you like racing.. this would be the better choice.. if your not a racing freak.. maybe some AC would be better.. what other genres have you been playing as of late.. that might help decide what you want..

AC = Assassins Creed Brotherhood is what we are talking about.. and i dont think the wheel is kiddy at all.. however there should be a line drawn somewhere.. my buddy has a chrysler 300 powered/heated leater seat mounted to a frame which holds his peddles and steering wheel and of course the 6spd shifter... i will try and post some pics. He does have a 5.1 surround and a 40 something inch Plasma... all in all its pretty sweet.. however, dude isnt married or have any kids either.. lol Oh yea and he has a battery charger running to a car battery in which powers the seat for heat and memory.. there are 3 spots for saving seat locations... lol its pretty funny but again, where do you draw the line?

I have AC Brotherhood. Single player is awesome basically fine tuned AC2 but a whole new game that is more challenging! Haven't Played the multi player yet but have heard good things about it. I cant speak for GT5 as I lost interest after 3 but for a biased vote I would say AC Brotherhood

Easy. GT5 which is a PS3 exclusive. AC BRo. will drop in price within 3 months... Like Crusty mentioned I wouldn't even consider another game over GT5. Also GT5 will offer a lot more value for your money. I can only image the hours i will spend on it. Ready to get the heck out of work and go play already...

Edited by lllAJAXlll

Easy. GT5 which is a PS3 exclusive. AC BRo. will drop in price within 3 months... Like Crusty mentioned I wouldn't even consider another game over GT5. Also GT5 will offer a lot more value for your money. I can only image the hours i will spend on it. Ready to get the heck out of work and go play already...

Do you play it with just your normal controller?