Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Yet another gamestop release date for socom 4

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77283

Well now it reads 7/1/11....</3 so much for working on it for the past 2 years and all that...so everyone we shall get this game when mw3(no idea if it would be this) hits lmao.

I just can't believe that the release date has been pushed back soooo far. I mean hell, they announced this game on March 04, 2010 for Christ sakes!! Why even bother?!! But keep those Zipper profile podcast coming, those are reeeaaal interesting. :rolleyes:

o-BacklasH-o;819640']Gamestop dates hold no water. I won't believe anything until there is something official. Far as I know Spring is still on par.

But your have to admit it's not looking good since we haven't heard diddly squat in about 2 months.

Unless that big Playstation anouncement after the Spike VMA's has something to do with SOCOM. But I doubt it.

IRISH BULL;819669']But your have to admit it's not looking good since we haven't heard diddly squat in about 2 months.

Unless that big Playstation anouncement after the Spike VMA's has something to do with SOCOM. But I doubt it.

The rumor going around is they are going to announce Uncharted 3. Although Sony has a big announcement planned the day after the VGA's.

Edited by Nemesis

Yes you should definitely get the Uncharted games.

It is also rumored the new Resident Evil game will be the announcement.

The one being made by slant six oh joy -_-.

Edited by Neoblackhound

o-BacklasH-o;819640']Gamestop dates hold no water. I won't believe anything until there is something official. Far as I know Spring is still on par.

You could be right. Best Buy has a March 1st release date.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/SOCOM+4%3A+U.S.+Navy+SEALs+-+PlayStation+3/1026806.p?id=1218210317699&skuId=1026806&st=socom