Just ordered more "Dope Rope"

So as all of you know, i have a medical card for my bad back which allows me to grow, carry and consume Cannabis. Beyond that, most dont really know that the most harmful part of smoking pot is actually the butane from the lighter. Well some folks in Hawaii (not sure this was the origin but i have only been buying from these guys) came up w/ using Organic Bee Wax with an Organic Hemp rope to replace your lighter. Now really the lighter needs to be used to light the flame on the "dope rope" , thats what i call it, but in the end you are not inhaling the toxic butane gasses. My lungs do take a beating.. but really this is helping that battle while i medicate. I am sharing this with you guys cuz even if you dont smoke, you know someone who does.. and you should pass this info on, so that they too can be healthy pot smokers!

http://www.beelinehawaii.com

FYI i just ordered my 3rd case, and i have also gone through a display box. Its been almost 1 year since i used a lighter AT ALL to hit my bowls.. i have dope ropes everywhere.. and anyone who has been to my house will know i dont allow hitting of my pieces w/o dope rope. Lol ... i have to go clean the tool if it gets used w/ a lighter... YUCK! lol

PPPPPffffftttttt , ewwwww , shhhhh , OH YEA!!!

Vote for RON! lol jk .. Well in Oregon the law allows one to have 6 plants over 12in in any direction and 18 plants under 12in at any given time. Beyond that the patient is allowed up to 18oz of dried ready to smoke medicine. I personally have a grower that i am allowed and he does all the work while i fund the equipment and pay for all the soil and food. In the end it works out well for both of us.. he gets to do something he loves while i get my medicine grown organically for me. As for strains i have .. currently we have Jack The Ripper, Tiny Bomb, Agent Orange and Toy Boat which are all Subcool strains, who owns TGA seeds and happens to live about 30 min from my house, and then i also have OG Kush and Bubba Kush. I have the DNA Blueberry Haze and also a few others seeds that i have yet to crack that buddies have given me but at the moment its hard enough trying to keep these plants under 12 and keep enough of the variety.. its tough staying under the 12in w/ the 18 plants while waiting for the 6 to finish.. so we end up doing cycles like 2 plants about 20 days apart from each other so we are constantly harvesting something tasty and different.. sometimes we put in 2 of the same, while other times we put in 2 kinds.. I am about 10 days out from a decent 2 plant harvey.. i will snap some photos when i do and i will post them on my 503 site (to avoid any unneeded drama or attention at UF) and post a link so who ever is curious can look..