Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Just ordered more "Dope Rope"

So as all of you know, i have a medical card for my bad back which allows me to grow, carry and consume Cannabis. Beyond that, most dont really know that the most harmful part of smoking pot is actually the butane from the lighter. Well some folks in Hawaii (not sure this was the origin but i have only been buying from these guys) came up w/ using Organic Bee Wax with an Organic Hemp rope to replace your lighter. Now really the lighter needs to be used to light the flame on the "dope rope" , thats what i call it, but in the end you are not inhaling the toxic butane gasses. My lungs do take a beating.. but really this is helping that battle while i medicate. I am sharing this with you guys cuz even if you dont smoke, you know someone who does.. and you should pass this info on, so that they too can be healthy pot smokers!

http://www.beelinehawaii.com

FYI i just ordered my 3rd case, and i have also gone through a display box. Its been almost 1 year since i used a lighter AT ALL to hit my bowls.. i have dope ropes everywhere.. and anyone who has been to my house will know i dont allow hitting of my pieces w/o dope rope. Lol ... i have to go clean the tool if it gets used w/ a lighter... YUCK! lol

PPPPPffffftttttt , ewwwww , shhhhh , OH YEA!!!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Vapolution and a Volcano... got that covered too.. lol I also might add i have the solid and the easy valve sets for my volcano.. so when its party time.. its party time.

Dub man...i wish I could do that... I have a bad back and bad legs, and I know in Cali I could get my card.

How much are you allowed to have at one point in time? How much can you grow?

whats your favorite strains? or Hybrids?

thanks man! I look up to you now:) wish I had a damn card here in SC

Vote for RON! lol jk .. Well in Oregon the law allows one to have 6 plants over 12in in any direction and 18 plants under 12in at any given time. Beyond that the patient is allowed up to 18oz of dried ready to smoke medicine. I personally have a grower that i am allowed and he does all the work while i fund the equipment and pay for all the soil and food. In the end it works out well for both of us.. he gets to do something he loves while i get my medicine grown organically for me. As for strains i have .. currently we have Jack The Ripper, Tiny Bomb, Agent Orange and Toy Boat which are all Subcool strains, who owns TGA seeds and happens to live about 30 min from my house, and then i also have OG Kush and Bubba Kush. I have the DNA Blueberry Haze and also a few others seeds that i have yet to crack that buddies have given me but at the moment its hard enough trying to keep these plants under 12 and keep enough of the variety.. its tough staying under the 12in w/ the 18 plants while waiting for the 6 to finish.. so we end up doing cycles like 2 plants about 20 days apart from each other so we are constantly harvesting something tasty and different.. sometimes we put in 2 of the same, while other times we put in 2 kinds.. I am about 10 days out from a decent 2 plant harvey.. i will snap some photos when i do and i will post them on my 503 site (to avoid any unneeded drama or attention at UF) and post a link so who ever is curious can look..

Hell yeah I will look..

So how does the law translate into like. If I came to your house. Can you smoke while someone is around?

What happens if that person takes a few hits:):)

BTW can I come over and hang out;) !

Well technically there is no law against you being high... so as long as your not driving and your not buying or selling medicine you should be fine. Let me know when your flying in!

inadub;820285']Well technically there is no law against you being high... so as long as your not driving and your not buying or selling medicine you should be fine. Let me know when your flying in!

How far are you from Pheonix? i will be in the PHX area around the end of februrary for a few weeks..

Im in Salem Oregon which is quite the distance.. Arizona to Oregon would pretty much require another plane ticket.. lol Or a long road trip.

Edited by inadub

Lil V.C;820436']according to googlemaps its 1290 miles and 20 hours 52 minutes so you gonna need most of the couple of weeks to make it worth while lol

i might just need to take a few more days off and board a plane:) hahahah