Why?

So could someone that is an administrator please describe in detail the reason for us being banned from the CoD: Black Ops Tournament? My team and I have done nothing wrong to our knowledge, we have been playing fair and respectful in this tournament for only one week, and all of the sudden we are banned...

Please, this is very confusing on why we are because we have done nothing wrong what so ever. If it is because CDBS14 went on my account on this website then that is pretty lousy because CD told you why he went on my account. I was traveling home in a zone with no internet in the middle of nowhere and CD needed to establish that I was a rep for our team. We figured since we did not have a rep listed after CD was removed as the Rep that we would have been kicked out of the tournament like WOLF.

Anyway, I want to know if there is a bigger reason....now.

Edited by Divine_Crusader

• Directors

Well here is the deal.. and there will be a former announcement by tomorrow morning...

Basically your clan is the victim of poor leadership... As you might not know, with many forums, we are able to track every post and login by IP address... and to make a long story short, you Divine and yes you posted this time, have not been the one posting in the clan rep section... CDBS has.

As a result of this inf will be removed from Urgent Fury permanently.

Not 2 weeks after starting your first tournament, we are already receiving lies and deception from your leader. This is the exact example of activities that are not accepted by this community.

As I said you are the victim of extremely poor leadership. And there will be a formal announcement by morning by myself. Good luck to your clan members in other arenas.

Just in case i am banned again or something. We are not here to make drama. We come back after an entire year for being banned over "prestige glitching". I brought my clan back about a month ago, we enlisted in UFGL, I played a few 1v1's. Now Before i returned to UF i was a staff member at Chaostactics. Now according to Shane, he checks other websites every week or two. So why did you bring up the fact that I WAS, a staff at CT. Not even a current staff, because CT no longer works. I am sure i do not have to explain that story (but if i have to, i will).

Shane sent this to me after i had to track down Blackfalcon to be able to change my status in the CT website so i could still participate here in UF.

"Ok I see you have your status changed, you still need to replace your REP as that has already been announced, but you can play and keep in mind I will be watching closely...

I know that Lucky is starting a Tournament Site and Currently recruiting staff..."

Also, Shane, why are you so paranoid about me? i just want to play here, that is it, i do not even post here anymore, so you guys can leave me alone about my postwhoring. All i want is my clan to have a place to play. Why do you think i am working with this lucky guy? i do not even know who he is, as a matter of fact he even got into an argument with crusader a few months ago, now why would i want to work with a guy who called my fellow co-leader a liar?

Moving on, my usual replacement rep is chinchang11, but he did not pick up his phone. The next in line is divine_crusader. I called him, he was driving back home from his thanksgiving break, he had no internet where he was at, no 3g coverage. To make his life easy and to meet the impending deadline (Both Tool and Shane clearly showed a sense of urgency in having me get a replacement REP ASAP), i did not want my clan to meet the same fate as WOLF by not getting in a rep that night. So i asked crusader to give me his information and that i will send a PM to Tool, so he could get access to the rep section and continue on with my duties.

Now crusader told me he had to send a second PM to Tool to be able to get access because that night/morning he checked and did not have it yet, now from what crusader tells me, this was a technicality in his profile that Tool

fixed.

At this point, all i know is that Shane asked crusader for an explanation as to why him and i shared an IP address, crusader told you what i have stated here, what he has stated here.

Now more than just the reason why we are banned from the tournament, i want to know why my clan is persecuted by you guys? what have we done to you? not a single clan here can say that my clan talked smack, that we deliberately hacked, or glitched on a match. WE HAVE ALWAYS WON WITH HONOR AND LOST WITH DIGNITY, ALWAYS!! every single match we have played here, the few times that disputes came up with my clan, they were quickly handled in the REP section, i was always courteous to clan leaders and members of this community, i apologized for my post whoring, i went out of my league just to give my clan a fun place to play at.

So please, someone tell me why is my clan being attacked, why are we constantly getting picked on, why is it that i am the one that is being kept closely under your eye Shane? I am a Biology major at NYU, pre-med, i do not have the time to be a staff at any site, hell i barely get play time in COD. Why do you go after me?

I honestly do not know what to think or say anymore, i hope you reconsider and allow my clan to return to the GAUNTLET tournament, it is not too late to let us back in, i am sure Tool would be glad to have 8 teams again, i am sure if you ask the reps, they would not mind having us return to play. I would bring in a third rep, since both crusader and i are no longer able to serve as reps. But can you please reconsider and allow us to play again?

• Directors
Basically your clan is the victim of poor leadership... As you might not know, with many forums, we are able to track every post and login by IP address... and to make a long story short, you Divine and yes you posted this time, have not been the one posting in the clan rep section... CDBS has.

As stated above, you have been the one posting in the clan rep section... you were the one answering in the rep section even as early as this morning. There as I stated be a formal announcement by morning.

Shane save your fingers from the post. We are out anyways.

respect and honor? honestly for a second you should look in the mirror, you have turned this site into an AD agency, what was the total investment you made? over 2 grand right? how long until you get a return on investment? You are trying to turn this site into a cash cow, away from truly fair and respectful gaming. People have to suck up to you to play here, they must abide to your weird rules, rules that make no sense. Obvious things that people in other sites would not even mind. Sticking up for my clan and sending ONE PM is seen as disrespectful? . We came here with the only intension to play. But you clearly dislike us and bring the holy inquisition upon my clan.

-You know that was crusader posting. You just needed an excuse to get us out.

- good luck getting your money back, this website has less hits than ever, forums might as well be dead. You insult me by calling me a liar and not to mention you are the one who will not tell the truth as to why you put up those ads.

-You desperately seek aid from developers and contracts, yet they turn you down? a bit of help of advice considering i was around back when COD HQ wanted to be the official fan site of call of duty. Allow more people here, focus on all games equally, not just on one game.

-You would not tell the truth last time i was banned that it was Nikastylez sending you posts of my website, of my clan "hacking", yea i saw the pictures he sent to one of your STAFF in their photobucket account (someone tipped me about this), that it was Nika and his dumb obsession over our clan rivalry that got my clan out last time. That REV was the clan that got so mad after my clan got so many kills on them in one tournament game that their rep contacts me to try to get me to say my guys prestige glitch.

-That it was nika the one that brought it up again the second time i tried to come in for HELLWEEK. BigMoneyNacku was gonna give the go ahead, then Nika reminds him, yea i saw the post on the rep section as well where he reminded them. (tipster as well)

-When i tipped you about sharkbait2 having prestiged glitch, you let it go like it was nothing, and resolved it with him behind closed doors. Seems like a little inside work, dont it?

-So tell me shane, now that nika and sharkbait are both rangers. WHY DO YOU PICK ON ME AND MY CLAN?

-I know this is futile, and i know no one else on this site wont post here in fear of being the next on the watchlist, because this site is so afraid of actual good clans, gameplay wise, because all the clans here are honorable (except for some).

TO THE CLANS IN THE GAUNTLET, IF YOU WANT A REAL CHALLENGE, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A CLAN WITH GOOD PLAYERS, AND YOU WANT TO TEST YOUR CLANS SKILL, WE WOULD BE GLAD TO HOLD FRIENDLY SCRIMS. OR YOU CAN FIND US ON GAMEBATTLES, EVEN THE 12 YEAR OLDS IN GAMEBATTLES THAT WORK AS ADMINS ARE MORE FAIR THAN THIS SITE. THAT IS SAD.

Farewell to all the clans we played over time, ive made good friend, and retarded enemies (like i care). We played some great games, most memorable are LPK, SxB and iLL (wonder where they went).

• Directors

Though I would not normally do this I am going to respond to this mess of a post...

CDBS14;819855']Shane save your fingers from the post. We are out anyways.

respect and honor? honestly for a second you should look in the mirror' date=' you have turned this site into an AD agency, what was the total investment you made? over 2 grand right? how long until you get a return on investment? You are trying to turn this site into a cash cow, away from truly fair and respectful gaming. People have to suck up to you to play here, they must abide to your weird rules, rules that make no sense. Obvious things that people in other sites would not even mind. Sticking up for my clan and sending ONE PM is seen as disrespectful? . We came here with the only intension to play. But you clearly dislike us and bring the holy inquisition upon my clan.

If this site was the cash cow you make it out to be, then we would not all be working full time jobs... Have we made our investment back, one none of your business and two who cares... that is our problem as for the ROI UF is the ROI its not about the money, never was never has been... that is just a means to the end.

Sending that single PM is not what caused your problem, it was the fact that you were posting in the Clan Rep Section using Divines account all the way through today.

-You know that was crusader posting. You just needed an excuse to get us out.

So I am going to share the hostnames of the posts, there are three two that belong to CDBS and one that belongs to Devine, like I said the first post that Devine made in the last 24 hours was when he demanded why.

This would be Devines internet provider pool-**********.dllstx.dsl-w.verizon.net notice that is in Dallas TX

This would be CDBS's two points of connection:

First home user-********.cable.mindspring.com

Now School NYUFGA-WLESSAUTHCLIENTS-01.NATPOOL.NYU.EDU notice New York

You can tell a lot from an IP and hostname, and needless to say it shows that you are lying to us. Not only that CDBS was the one that posted the War Report last night using Devine's account.

- good luck getting your money back, this website has less hits than ever, forums might as well be dead. You insult me by calling me a liar and not to mention you are the one who will not tell the truth as to why you put up those ads.

As for your traffic assumptions, you are a little off we have been steady since the begining in growth. And what truth do you need to know about the ads, that Brady Games is a sponsor? I would love to know what we are lying about with the ADs... and yes the ads are for revenue generation... you think giving you a free community is cheap... we pay for a dedicated server, web design and such...

-You desperately seek aid from developers and contracts, yet they turn you down? a bit of help of advice considering i was around back when COD HQ wanted to be the official fan site of call of duty. Allow more people here, focus on all games equally, not just on one game.

Ok so this makes no sense at all, what developers and contracts have turned us down... If you are referring to Activision saying we are not worth our time... not our problem, we have EA, SCEA, and many others. And where are we seeking aid from developers and contracts...

-You would not tell the truth last time i was banned that it was Nikastylez sending you posts of my website, of my clan "hacking", yea i saw the pictures he sent to one of your STAFF in their photobucket account (someone tipped me about this), that it was Nika and his dumb obsession over our clan rivalry that got my clan out last time. That REV was the clan that got so mad after my clan got so many kills on them in one tournament game that their rep contacts me to try to get me to say my guys prestige glitch.

You were suspended because you were cheating and admitted it...

-That it was nika the one that brought it up again the second time i tried to come in for HELLWEEK. BigMoneyNacku was gonna give the go ahead, then Nika reminds him, yea i saw the post on the rep section as well where he reminded them. (tipster as well)

So he missed the fact you were still suspended that does not make it go away... who cares who pointed it out, be a man and accept the punishment

-When i tipped you about sharkbait2 having prestiged glitch, you let it go like it was nothing, and resolved it with him behind closed doors. Seems like a little inside work, dont it?

Once again, another case of he said she said, no proof, unlike your case where you admitted you did it.

-So tell me shane, now that nika and sharkbait are both rangers. WHY DO YOU PICK ON ME AND MY CLAN?

We are not picking on any clan... you brought this on to your clan and yourself. You need to learn that honesty will take you much further in life.

-I know this is futile, and i know no one else on this site wont post here in fear of being the next on the watchlist, because this site is so afraid of actual good clans, gameplay wise, because all the clans here are honorable (except for some).

No other clans are doing everything to deceive the community so that was a wasted statement

TO THE CLANS IN THE GAUNTLET, IF YOU WANT A REAL CHALLENGE, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A CLAN WITH GOOD PLAYERS, AND YOU WANT TO TEST YOUR CLANS SKILL, WE WOULD BE GLAD TO HOLD FRIENDLY SCRIMS. OR YOU CAN FIND US ON GAMEBATTLES, EVEN THE 12 YEAR OLDS IN GAMEBATTLES THAT WORK AS ADMINS ARE MORE FAIR THAN THIS SITE. THAT IS SAD.

Maybe that is a better fit for you, enjoy

Farewell to all the clans we played over time, ive made good friend, and retarded enemies (like i care). We played some great games, most memorable are LPK, SxB and iLL (wonder where they went).

So with that being said, I will still be posting a formal announcement of the removal of your clan from Urgent Fury

• Directors

Like I said Devine, I feel for your members as they have not done anything wrong, it was your leader... here is a quote:

You as a clan are a direct product of your leadership.

That is an unfortunate situation for your guys.

Actually, I've never heard of any complaints about CD until now...Our team thinks he is perfectly fine and think you guys are being a little to hard on him and us....but that's our opinion and it doesn't really matter, does it?

Well, back to Gamebattles, one of the most egotistical sites on earth. It was fun while it lasted kicking butt, but whatever.

Have fun with seven teams, I'm sure it will be super :)

<3 InFamous <3

Edited by Divine_Crusader

• Directors

Yes it truely matters because of what your guys are thinking...

We have shown several times now how he has lied, your clan was suspended for a year the first time and now we are removing your clan because of his actions... if you think that he is the angel he is saying he is, then so be it... but we have provided proof...

There is no deception on our part, it is very black and white... he used your account to post as clan rep, post wars and even answer when we asked you questions. That is true deception.

well personally I don't believe we think he is an angel...that's a little too far. Still, he is a teammate and is treated and respected like all teammates should be. The fact that he went on my account on this website doesn't effect me as much as you guys...I know its wrong, but also its not a big deal really. Its not a problem too me because its not like its a massive profile site like facebook or gamebattles...its a forum mostly....Thats my opinion.

being civil mate learn it. shit happens yes but overdramatic posts arent needed.as said i am making my own tournament site but what is untrue is that i have NOT been recruiting for staff here.what is my business is my own however and i would like my name to be kept out of bs like this.cdbs is correct he doesnt even really know who i am LOL

Hey Man Shane said it well in his post Devine- and CD Shane's not money hungry. I dont know the guy personally but like all good sites he has sponsors to keep OUR [uF] site looking bold. I'm not a 100% sure man but my Clan Leader CRITIKIL helps out people all the time as well. Dude I dont know how you can say this site hasnt got hits when the LAUNCH of UFGL is the ONE of the best THINGS EVER. I love UF man. I'm not the best guy here, or the worst for that matter, but URGENT FURY IS A SITE FOR RESPECTABLE CLANS AND PPL, and when i play socom and see one of the UF clans on the other side ( I ) know its going to be a good game even if WE lose. and i like in like that. You have a good one Man.

Keep up the GOOD WORK SHANE

CLAN KILLAS

SN1PERCITY

Thats cool that ur making ur own site, and sorry for him accusing of you taking staff members here...but i could care less about it cuz it has nothing to do with my team being banned...and neither do you probably.

like i said about the whole thing, whats done is done and none of it matters now. have fun :)

but i still want to discuss

yea shit does happen and there is no need to put lucky name in this. just because you are having problems.. as he has been a respected member of this community. Personally i think when people get kicked out of somewhere they complain how the community sucks or watnot.. But look at the clans that have been here for awhile... They are still here and still continue to enjoy everything uf has to offer. i personally know how much time these guys put in and what they are trying to do to make uf better than ever... you may disagree. but again that is my opinion... but.. anyways.. goodluck with anything you become apart of.

• Directors

Luck I am sorry you got drug into this... that is my fault as CD did not get what I was saying... I said I knew you had a site coming out and I would be watching to see if he was staff there...

But to get back on topic, I am closing this thread and will post the official announcement.

Thank you guys.