The no longer in UF clan list.

Well I saw that Inf is about to get the boot from UF so it made me think about all the clans that have come and gone over the years here at UF, and thought I would make a little or maybe long list of all the tags I could come up with. These tags will be in no real order and is more of a keeps sake for those old enough to remember these guys, because I think it's fun seeing an old clan tag or name and it hits you "oh I remember those guys what ever happen to them." Also I'm putting all the ones I can remember and if you see some that don't belong or maybe ones that should be added please post so I can update my list. The last thing is I won't be putting why these clans aren't around anymore i.e banned, kicked,disbanded,disappeared, left or any of that and lets keep it that way.

[TOU] Tactical Operations Unit

[<+>] Divine Knights

[ss] Sea Snipers

[CTU] Counter Terrorist Unit

[iLL] iLL Gamers

[swf+] Swft

[~iNf]] Infamous

[>7<] Rouge 7

[ReD] Red Cell

[WeT] Wet Works

[WaR*] Warriors

[LTU]ARAS Lethal Unit

[APC] A perfect Circle yes i know them and [>7<] became [RVN] but it counts as a clan that isent around as they where.

[JyK] Junk Yard Killers

[DSM] Dirty South Mob

[Cp*] Capital Punishment

[aKr] Ass Kicking Rival

[s!K] Suicidal Kings

[-->] Don't Fuck With

[EC] Eazzy Company

[cBs>] Can't Be Stopped

[sOTG] SOTG Clan

['//] The '//arriors

[bD] Black Devils

[FnB] Franks n Beans

[POW] Prisoners of War

[WsW] WuShu Warriors

[Dv8] Dv8 Gaming

[\H/] Hollow Grounds

[*S*] Stormwatch

[RPD] Racoon.Police.Dept

[ U ] The Uprising

[KoH] Knights of Havoc

[-VR-] Violent Revolution

[-Fc] Fatal Corruption

[iMr] Immortals

[AoA ] Army of Azazel

[+30] +30 Clan

Well there's my list and I know any of you older members that have been around UF for awhile are going to see some of these tags and be like "dam i remember playing those guys, wonder what happen to them." and like I said feel free to post some tags that should go up or maybe come down. Also I know some clans merged but if one clan merged into another then that clan is no longer around i.e cBs> becoming ~iNf or members of [*N*] joining [-VR-].

Edited by Last-

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a lot didn't leave they disbanded. You are missing the greatest clan ever that disbanded. The '//arriors. Which had such Legendary UF members as Rooster, Chili-Palmer and of course ME!!!! Also you are missing the Black Devils who's tag is bd. I would just remove most of that potentially gone list. LPK isn't gone. SHO is not gone. Just because they haven't entered in a tournament recently doesn't mean they are gone. Which is why I would leave off PBK.

SHO offered to take us, InF? You mean like absorb?

HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD! WE OFFERED TO TAKE THEM :D!!!!!! That was like a year ago tho...when we got suspended the first time for prestige hacking, when one of the members suspected of hacking and proven to have hacked was no prestige level 50! hahahaha im done

lol um...I was in SHO a year ago, and I was actually pretty high up in the command chain. I definitely don't remember us ever having negotiations of the kind. Back then, SHO was too large to ever be absorbed into another clan. I'm not quite sure how 40 or so members would consider dropping tag in favor of a shady clan's tag?

Edited by Pathogen-

• Directors

Sheesh. Give'em a break folks, he made it clear that he made the list from memory. lol

Oh, and BTW....Rogue 7 = [>7<] not [>R<].