The no longer in UF clan list.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aKr = ass kicking rebels? holy crap bro, if your gonna do something liek this, do some research. reverend and the guys were "ass kickerz revival" if memory serves me right. im impressed with the list you put together, but disappointed in how many things you gt wrong.

oh, and apc and rogue 7 did not become rvn. maybe tow can correct me on this one if im wrong, but apc became rvn just because tow felt that after 5-6 years, it was time to drop the name of a band as the clan name and do something he always wanted to do.

and its not storm watchers, it was stormwatch. hollow ground without the "s". dont fuck wit...no "h".

clan names are sacred to the members. honor them and get em right :)

xPUDDYTATx;819978']oh' date=' and apc and rogue 7 did not become rvn. maybe tow can correct me on this one if im wrong, but apc became rvn just because tow felt that after 5-6 years, it was time to drop the name of a band as the clan name and do something he always wanted to do. [/quote']

No, I believe that's how RVN was created. Viper's clan, Rogue 7, merged with A Perfect Circle to become Ravenfall.

Good question wonka.. so is it "no longer around period" or "no longer active in competition"?

if it's the latter you can add my clan PBK to the list. to which I agree and attribute PBK's inactivity to the last Socom's offering dismal reception. Although I don't play Confrontation much any more. A few of my die hard clan mates do. So if you see Money, Nelz, Berserk, Spud, Kronas, and a few other players wearing the PBK tag we're still the respectful honor players we always were. We tried adding a few new members, most of which didn't work out due to just not understanding "it's not about winning the game it's about how you play it" but for the most part a PBK tag still represents a member of a clan that was formed in Socom 1 and has always held integrity in high regard.

So maybe add us to the taking a nap list.. although it's more like "in hibernation" than taking a nap. LOL

I played in UF as a SCK member under the name unit001 back on CA.

I joined UF under the name Killafrisco in the Clan ThizZ. We played in two Crucibles and made it to the playoffs in both of our tries.

I joined SCK a 2nd time after I changed my name to Neoblackhound, and left for personal reasons.

Joined <+> who don't compete here anymore I don't know the true reason and don't really care or want to know, either way that's a lot of history there.

Looking at that list, the one that comes to mind is [THM] The Horsemen.

Was always a challenge going up against them. Probably set the bar here at UF for a sniper-dominated clan...and they put their actions before their words to earn that distinction.

They were headed up by a player named Vex.

Renegades....I believe they became the Warriors? Chili will have to correct me if I'm wrong.

OHM.....Col. Grinder's (who's in cBF) old clan

MOB clan....I believe they became iLL'n or something like that.

Opponent-wise...THM will always stand out in memory.

TOW-19;820845']Looking at that list' date=' the one that comes to mind is [THM'] The Horsemen.

Was always a challenge going up against them. Probably set the bar here at UF for a sniper-dominated clan...and they put their actions before their words to earn that distinction.

They were headed up by a player named Vex.

Renegades....I believe they became the Warriors? Chili will have to correct me if I'm wrong.

OHM.....Col. Grinder's (who's in cBF) old clan

MOB clan....I believe they became iLL'n or something like that.

Opponent-wise...THM will always stand out in memory.

Damn Tow.... THM.....thats old... I talked to Vex a few months ago man, he said they were thinking about coming back to UF when SOcom 4 drops