The no longer in UF clan list.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where you were heading with that Cloud, but this is all good natured. No reasons were listed for anybody not being here, just reminiscing about old names. Path just named one earlier that I had almost completely forgot about in mXm, but I remember quite a few good battles against them now. I am trying to figure this out and I don't want to offend anyone...what was the name of the clan from UF3 that contained Gorillas in the name. I am certain they are still around, but when I google Socom and Gorillas, I don't exactly get the result I was hoping LOL.

Pathogen-;822672']haha speaking of red cell' date=' didnt they attempt to make an even worse clan, black cell? did they compete in UF at all? i dont remember their tag[/quote']

Yes, I believe Demo Dick made Black Cell sometime after ReD Cell disbanded. They never competed at UF.

wow, this thread took some reading! lol

[>7<] brought me to UF, which I'm very thankful of. Met some really great guys there and was difficult decision to move on. Same with [sHO], loved everyone there, the craic was savage.

There are some clans on Lasts first post that definitely bring back memories. Names I haven't heard in YEARS!!

Imagine if all these clans were still active, this forum would be sooo busy, it'd be impossible to keep on top of. But then again, a lot of them disbanded, and their players joined other UF clans, so maybe everyones clan would be very small :)

there has definitely been an evolution in clans, that is for sure. Clans back then tended to be smaller, warring with the same guys day in, day out. I really miss the socom 2 days where people were proud of the rooms they put up, hell they were proud of the servers they were in. You could always find friends if your boys weren't on by visiting certain servers and finding a friendly clan name up. I def miss those ranked rooms we were able to put up, beats the hell out of the server migration crap we have going on now, and the way the newer socom rooms and servers are set up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...