The no longer in UF clan list.

lol i dont remember hollow making THAT much of an impact, ya bum lol

Hollow Grounds fall was only partially due to Confrontation. It had more to do with back stabbing bums that killed every one of our members' morale. Our leader left to join another clan to play Confrontation.

Path, this thread isnt about bashing the clans on the list, its merely making the list, so hold your tongue when you talk about Hollow Ground. If you recall, we won UF Black merely MONTHS after forming. I find great offense in your "sly" way of bashing stuff(youve always been that way and gotten away with it so why change right?) so I will just ask you to dont speak of Hollow Ground when you know NOTHING about it.....

Edited by D_dubYa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dubya, way to respond to an old, tongue in cheek post to stir some dust lol Personal comments aside, I def don't recall you guys winning black. If I cared, I'd be curious about the clans taking part in that black. It was probably forgotten as quickly as the "winners" of UFIC will be. I don't know much about HG because I, like most others, never gave 'em 2 thoughts strung together.

That being said, I totally forgot I made that post but its nice that you gave it more import and weight than the tone or "sly" way originally carried. I guess my reputation is such that people feel the need to dissect every post I make lol How cute.

You may have the last word on this, I'm already bored. That, and I'm not opposed to the door hitting me on the way out. Lets me know I made an impact lol

Edited by Pathogen-

Well excuse me for reading a topic I wasnt involved in to see someone bashing my brother, Hollow Ground isnt around anymore(right now) but they are my brothers for LIFE. And ya, we did win it, does it matter who was the competition? UF has and always will have the best competition, no matter who is pissed at who. So.......put that in your pipe and smoke it.........

PS and just because your a disrespectfull a-hole, doesnt mean the whole community is

Edited by D_dubYa

• 2 weeks later...
I thought ReDCeLL sort of merged with OGC, some of the members did, are they still here? If not add them to the list, The Old Gentlemans Club.

OGC is still here. We have been here as long as any clan and will continue to be.

Edited by caingo

OGC is still here. They were in the last Tac Map

Cool, I don't think we played verses them while i was in The Uprising, and we played in 2 tacmaps, black and LWN. I would like to see what that roster looks like now. They are probably the highest tenured clan here.

Also, a clan thats disbanded was The Horsemen clan, really active S2 clan, went to the first UF tacmap semifinals or finals, their leader was VeX, and im not sure how the tag goes.

Edited by Deadcity

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...