The no longer in UF clan list.

SHO offered to take us, InF? You mean like absorb?

HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD! WE OFFERED TO TAKE THEM :D!!!!!! That was like a year ago tho...when we got suspended the first time for prestige hacking, when one of the members suspected of hacking and proven to have hacked was no prestige level 50! hahahaha im done

No dude, I was referring to your spot in Gauntlet...they offered to fill the hole your clan left. Settle.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathogen-;819901']lol um...I was in SHO a year ago' date=' and I was actually pretty high up in the command chain. I definitely don't remember us ever having negotiations of the kind. Back then, SHO was too large to ever be absorbed into another clan. I'm not quite sure how 40 or so members would consider dropping tag in favor of a shady clan's tag?[/quote']

-DEEPSQUAT600 goes to your site, asks how much your site cost to make, our clan was looking for a similar site and we needed to know how much money would be needed.

-One of your members begins to PM DEEP about a merger, begins saying your clan was falling apart, that many members were no longer there..blah...blah blah...the usual story

-We realized this member was not part of your leadership, we ignored him.

-There were no negotiations about merger, and stop calling us shady, you can refer to us as ~InF. We refer to your clan as -VR-, not as those guys who dont want to play my clan.

-k thanks ;)

It cracks me up that you honestly think that were scared of you. Your claim that 'UF is afraid of the competition' is just asinine. Is the Uprising banned? Hell, they've won every damned tournament since MW1, save the one Aiel won. Are either of THESE clans in jeopardy due to their talent level? NO.

The fact of the matter is that you lie your way into problems, then when your hand is called, it's cause 'your too good'. Get over yourself. No one is afraid of you or your clan bud. If people don't come running to challenge you it's because YOUR shady so they don't feel they can trust those that you lead...which is sad for your clanmates that are all probably totally legitimate. Were all here for fair play, and you can't offer anything to anyone except a selfish approach to clan gaming. Congrats on that. If someone calls you shady, all they would have to do is look at your past...YOU made your claim to fame not anyone else.

Also I read where you said I had it out for you...thats actually not right at all. I was one of the ones actually requesting your year-long ban be shortened, but since you weren't privy to that via your 'spy's', I guess that you decided to step on the toes of someone who was looking out for you and yours. Good job.

Ill Ignore the negative comments and get back on topic.

I broke my UF cherry with [ReD] with DemoDick,Venom and Sniper. LONG time ago, BUT anyhow you forgot one clan and its grand Leadership of [*S*] Stormwatch, though there were some issues with *S* Im proud to say I met some great guys there. Path- Im surprised you forgot to add this.

Tool_Minion;819925']It cracks me up that you honestly think that were scared of you. Your claim that 'UF is afraid of the competition' is just asinine. Is the Uprising banned? Hell' date=' they've won every damned tournament since MW1, save the one Aiel won. Are either of THESE clans in jeopardy due to their talent level? NO.

The fact of the matter is that you lie your way into problems, then when your hand is called, it's cause 'your too good'. Get over yourself. No one is afraid of you or your clan bud. If people don't come running to challenge you it's because YOUR shady so they don't feel they can trust those that you lead...which is sad for your clanmates that are all probably totally legitimate. Were all here for fair play, and you can't offer anything to anyone except a selfish approach to clan gaming. Congrats on that. If someone calls you shady, all they would have to do is look at your past...YOU made your claim to fame not anyone else.

Also I read where you said I had it out for you...thats actually not right at all. I was one of the ones actually requesting your year-long ban be shortened, but since you weren't privy to that via your 'spy's', I guess that you decided to step on the toes of someone who was looking out for you and yours. Good job.[/quote']

Honestly TOOL its cool, i wont be here more often, im just replying to the posts about my clan.

-I do not lie into my problems. Again, i did what UF asked for me to do.

-On the prestige hack, i got rid of my 7 players who did it, one of the so called prestige hackers on MW2 was rank 50, not even prestige. For this black ops tournament, i had a new member who prestige glitched to 15, i did not add him to the roster.

-When Shane called me out on being a STAFF of CT, i did not lie, i went right ahead and was able to contact someone who could edit my status on CT, just so Shane could be happy and his paranoia go away, yet he remained sure on stalking me and finding things about me. He felt i was working with other tournament sites.

-When you asked me to quickly get a new rep in, i did so, crusader was unable to reply at the moment i had the call, i sent the PM as him.

- i did what you guys asked of me, i did not even start drama over the CT thing, i got the new rep.

-My go away post was going to be civilized, yet Shane continued to call me a liar, if i lied i would admit. I admit i had prestige hackers, i got rid of them. I admit i signed in as crusader and sent a PM, i admit i WAS a CT staff member, i did what Shane asked and what you asked. So tell me Tool how am i Shady?

-On the comment about you not wanting to play us, when you played in CT and then your clan left, i went to register on your site to ask for a scrimmage, i felt that although you left CT, it would still not be fair to say my clan placed into the playoffs without playing every clan. Your website never accepted my registration.

-I asked XFACTOR if our clans could scrim, he said Tool said not yet (this was on UFGL)

-I admit, i made the "my clan got kicked out because its good" in anger, and so did crusader. Crusader is a much angrier gamer than me.

-Also the reason as to why i feel you dislike me is because when i was called out for post whoring, you were one of the ones who hated me for it, constantly picking on me for it.

-Because on the prestige hack issue you always called me a liar.

-But it seems i was wrong about you Tool, its cool though. Have a good one.

• Directors

For the love of god CDBS, read my posts before you try to enter words into my mouth...

You have been removed because of your deceptive practices... you may have told Tool that Devine is going to be your rep, but it was YOU that were logged into Devines account posting in the Clan Rep Section, posting war reports, etc.

Do you just not get it... do I need to make is even more simple for you... please tell me what we have to do to get through to you... I feel like I am talking to my teenager

CDBS...the only way that would even come CLOSE to happening is if we'd have taken some of your solid gunners, the ones with integrity. I would never have accepted you specifically, or some of your other guys, since I've never really respected you. Hell, I don't think I've ever bothered to say two words to you outside of this post because frankly, you've never been worth my time

X-Factor--;819928']Ill Ignore the negative comments and get back on topic.

I broke my UF cherry with [ReD] with DemoDick' date='Venom and Sniper. LONG time ago, BUT anyhow you forgot one clan and its grand Leadership of [*S*'] Stormwatch, though there were some issues with *S* Im proud to say I met some great guys there. Path- Im surprised you forgot to add this.

lol I'm just glad you're with a good clan for once ;) I heart you