A Clan returns after a suspension only to have to be banned

• Directors

With great regret, once again we must remove a clan from the sanctuary of Urgent Fury. CDBS of [~INF] InFamous has once again shown his inability to compete here at Urgent Fury with Honor and Integrity. After completing their one year suspension, we decided to allow them into Gauntlet to prove their worthiness to be a part of our great community.

Well a chain of events set off the true nature of the Leader. On Sunday I was browsing the normal sites I do to check the happenings out there in Tournament Land… I discovered that our friends over at one of the other sites had reactivated the forums and activity was starting back up. So I was seeing what was going on when I discovered that CDBS was listed as a staff member there.

So considering I was not logged in as I don’t have a user account over there (I think) and was able to visit his profile, I felt that it was proper that we enforce the rules set forth in the Tournament Site Owners, Staff and Contractor Post http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/71858-Attention-Administrators-of-Similar-Tournament-Sites?goto=newpost, that we equally uphold the rule for CDBS. I posted in the CR Section for him to find another Clan Rep and he was ineligible to play in a UF event as posted in the above ruling.

Though there was a little pushback as I call it, I politely explained weather or not the Site was active, any clan member could visit the site, show us that he is Staff and we would be called out to the carpet to say why he was being allowed to play when the post states differently.

I then proceeded to advise if the staff designation was removed he could return to UF, but the rep would not be changed back as we have been down that road already with a clan in this event. We also felt it was proper to allow INF to get a clan rep as only CDBS was ineligible to play in the event, not the whole clan.

So a day or so passes and one of our staff pointed out that CDBS and Divine shared the same IP addresses while logging in. We after investigating and questioning Divine why the IPs were the same, it was verified that CDBS was the one using Divine’s account to access the Clan Rep section and reply to our questions the whole time.

He proceeded to tell us that Divine was unavailable for the moment so he logged in to send the Tournament Admin a PM stating he (Devine) was the Clan rep now.

So there are three IP/DNS entries that come into play, I am removing any pertanent info that can be used to identify the IP address of the users involved.

First let’s start with CDBS:

user-*********.cable.mindspring.com This would be your regular internet provider at home

NYUFGA-WLESSAUTHCLIENTS-01.NATPOOL.NYU.EDU and this would be the school you attend

Next Devine:

pool-**************.dllstx.fios.verizon.net. This would be your FIOS at home

Now if you notice it is very clear, CDBS is in New York and Devine is in Texas, so this rules out I went over to his house and used his computer to post.

With that stage set here is what transpired… we were advised that Devine was on the road headed home from Turkey Day festivities, and that CDBS logged into his account to send a pm to the Admin about being the new Clan rep (A step that was not even needed, all CDBS had to do was let us who the clan rep was going to be). This was sent by PM from Devin’s account by CDBS… ok no big deal understood the situation there…

We then took a little closer look at the posts and found that New York Devin (CDBS) was the one posting in the Clan Rep section was not from Texas, he was from New York… now as I stated above, and Divine/CDBS told us, Devine lives in Texas and CDBS lives in NY…

So due to the deception raised here by using another clan mates login to act as the Clan rep and the inability to show that you learned anything from your one year ban from UF Events, INF will be removed and permanently banned from Urgent Fury events.

We understand this affects the whole clan and not any of you had anything to do with only it’s leader. But as your Leader he should set the example of how you can show Honor, Integrity and Discipline. Instead he once again brought forth his true colors and attempted to deceive this community.

Good luck with your future endeavors and adventures.

Urgent Fury Command

On a side note Lucky’s status as Ranger and Ranger Judge has been removed upon his resignation and conformation that he will be forming his own tournament site. We wish him luck and he understands that he along with his clan will be ineligible to participate in any UF event.