UF Questions

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors

Ohh and you might notice, yes I am the Media contact for Urgent Fury... that is why my contact info is listed at the bottom of every pressrelease that is sent out. And if you take a look at BG's pressreleases, the last one was posted in 2006 or so... they really have not been updating the site.

• Directors

Not so much Vic, I left this open for the community to let Dirtyfail the truth about this community... he felt the need to come into our house and ridicule us. So I felt it only right for the Community to show him what is really going on.

Plus I have enjoyed reading the stories that make swiss cheese look unholy

• Directors

No what you implied with your post is once again I went to each of those sites and posted the press release... now if you want to call this all a fabrication as you have been since you started this post feel free...

It sure is comical, now unlike the Socom post that was removed "by you as you claim" I have no problem letting people read as you very clearly make yourself look like a bigger idiot each time you post.

Sorry I don't play Socom enough to even say what it is about anymore.

As stated in a previous post I hardly even have time for my PS3 to watch Netflix

Maybe if you spent less time making posts that no one cares about on a site that you are not even involved in, doing less research on a site that you are not involved in and trying to explain what you have been doing in the past four years of playing video games(oh by the way that no one cares about nor is impressed with) you may have more time to ENJOY your PS3.

Maybe the third time will be the charm. DirtyFeast, can you please reply to my original post and answer the questions. I have copied my original post below so as to make it easy for you.

DirtyFeast, I'll agree that people do tend to fly off the handle around here. But, that is what family does. They fiercely protect their own when they believe they are under attack. Right or wrong, I'm sure you understand.

I think the real question here is intent. What exactly is your intent by asking those questions?

You stated, " I have never been involved in a clan that participated here. I have never had the interest in participating here." So why the concern about the community and what it does, how it functions, etc?

I don't know you but from your second post, you sound like an intelligent, reasonable individual, so the "interest" in UF and it's "business" from someone who has absolutely no ties to this community is perplexing and causes me to question your motivation and purpose. If your intent was purely informational, then a PM to a director or staff would have been sufficient enough for your personal purposes, especially since those of us who do have ties to this community could very easily ask the same questions (without all the added commentary), if we deemed necessary.

So I ask, what was the purpose of your questions and what was the motivation behind asking them?

no im not the same xvicariousx that was in .dm what game did .dm even play ? ive had this psn name since day one of the playstation 3. ive been in uprising for almost 2 years now minus a brief sepertation. before that i was a member of a few other UF clans around here, as far as any other clan i could have been apart of i was in 1 game battles clan when confrontation first came out[ Nc* ]night crew but they never cheated. so no im not him. nice try though.

DirtyFeast;820270'].... Would it have been stupid just to add 5 questions ...

... What they could share is what sponsorship does provide. How long it does last. When it is in force. What tournaments are sponsored. What is in a hosting package. What does the ladders get. Does the Zazzle product sell well ....

It would not have been stupid to just add 5 questions. Had you posted, "What does sponsorship provide? How long does it last? When is it in force? What tournaments are sponsored? What is in a hosting package? What does the ladders get? Does the Zazzle products sell well?" I PROMISE you, you would have gotten an entirely different response from this community. You posted in a manner that looked as though you were questioning the integrity of UF. That along with your prior playstation network forum post about gaming sites, including your mention of UF, makes your intentions seem a bit shady and certainly doesn't support the claim of "just to satisfy my curiosity".

All the time spent researching infomation on a community in which you have "no concern about the community" and where "There is no concern ..." on your behalf, isn't logical. Surely you'd agree that people don't put time and effort into causes which don't concern them?

It is missing the / between .com and card

Thanks bro! Now, I need the code for a HTLM forum. lol

Or better yet, an instruction manual on those type of forums. I thought we had one here.

Back on topic.

Please don't lock this thread. I find it all very interesting.

Edited by IRISH BULL