[RVN]'s SOCOM Midnight Massacre

Guest Attitude

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Attitude

The other way to do it is you get someones account e-mail & password. You log in as though that person is logging in to someone elses PS3. You then download that persons mappack purchase onto your PS3 which is stored in their account . You then log out and relog-in as yourself with the mappack now on your system.

The person that gave you their password now either doesn't care that you have their password or they just change their password to something new so you can't log-in under their account again.

I think that is how it is. I remember my father bought the Map Pack for COD4, once I deleted his account off of the PS3, it was gone. As long as you are okay with that...

yea np, just please don't give it out to anyone else. let me know what time you would be available to actually download and install it, and how long you think that will take. I will send you the login info before that time and change the password again some time later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The other way to do it is you get someones account e-mail & password. You log in as though that person is logging in to someone elses PS3. You then download that persons mappack purchase onto your PS3 which is stored in their account . You then log out and relog-in as yourself with the mappack now on your system.

The person that gave you their password now either doesn't care that you have their password or they just change their password to something new so you can't log-in under their account again.

Trick to that is your only allowed to have 5 activated ps3's on your account. If you deactivate your ps3 from the account you borrowed the map pack from it will no longer work in most cases.

Sent with a flux capacitor at 88 miles per hour via Tapatalk

Guest Attitude
yep they said it would continue... prob priv room, and them posting up here who to contact to get in. something along those lines...
Thats exactly what we're thinking.

• 2 months later...
Guest Attitude

Announcement.....

The RVN Midnight Mass will be attempted this Friday night (7/15/11) with the help of the now in place party system. It's been gone way too long so lets try and work this back into our regular mix. I'm not entirely sure how it will need to be set-up, but I'm assuming you'll need a Raven on your friends list to follow them into the match. We will probably post some [RVN] PSN ID's here so people can add them and join the room if you don't already have one of us on your friends list. Either way, we'll figure it out.

For those of you who don't know what The Mass is, Ravenfall hosts a room every Friday night 11pm CST that lasts until the sun comes up. It's nothing but a laid back evening of fun just shooting it up with friends from the UF community. Hope to see you all there.

Edited by Attitude

• 5 months later...
Guest Attitude

Bringing back an old thread here, From the information I'm getting from our guys, we will probably having an old fashioned Midnight Mass tonight on Confrontation! It outta be good, I haven't popped in Confrontation since S4 launched. So come on everyone, lets get the gangs back togeather for a night of Mayhem.

PS- GREEN UP!

Edited by Attitude

Guest Attitude
What server are you guys going to be in?

I'm a little late with this reply but I stayed up too late last night playing Confrontation. lol Last nights Mass was a big success, I think at the most we had 18 members from the community there for quite a long time. Not bad for a few hours notice. Some tried to get in but had to spend their time loading the DL's again. We will have more on next week, I'm pretty sure of that.

It was funny to see how all of us forgot our button configurations. Hell I got into the room for the first time and couldn't find the talk button or the retardo wheel! The spawn knife kills were pretty predominant, you can tell who plays MW3 too much. lol

Anyway, It appears that we will be doing Mass every Friday night again on Confrontation. 11pm CST in a Central server. It was just too much fun to not do it again.