A little Guidance Please.

I have recently registered on the website. I think I successfully created my clan on the UFGL to try out and war on the Socom ladders and Cold Front tourney that’s about to being.

I have been having some technical difficulties though. For one I created a clan but for some reason it says my username is hoodlum850. This makes no sense to me. Second I believe I have sent clan request to my clan members that have also joined the site, but none of them say they have received any such invite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And also if sometime tomorrow afternoon if a vet clan would scrimmage us for evaluation it would also be greatly appreciated.

IRISH BULL;820207']When you say your user name' date=' do you mean what you use to sign in as? I do see where it's different. But on the SOCOM Team list it shows your correct name.

And, the other members you sent invites to, they are definitely registered I take it?[/quote']

Yes IRISH I sign in as DUVAL-ACE, but when I check my clan info there is actually a different username and email address which is not mine. And yes all the members that I have sent invites to are registered. They are all currently on my friends list on the website.

It says my username is DUVAL-ACE, but my site username is that hOOdlum850. Is that correct we have two different names on the site? And sorry to be a pest guys I'm just trying to get everything straight on here. I do really appreciate all the help.

No, it should be the same. And your not being a pest at all. You'll be right as rain soon enough.

Rogues73;820223']Duval go ahead and look now at your team and see if your name pops up the same as your log in name.

Well now when I click on the UFGL tab and try to access the clan profile it says I have no clan. But when I go to search and type in ICE the clan pops up with me as the leader so now I'm really confused. If it is easier I would gladly give my password to an admin or someone who can navigate the site better than myself. I now have at least seven registered members on this site now and can give there names to be added to the clan.

Edited by Duval-Ace

Rogues73;820537']ARES im sorry for the issues they are working on the issue as they know of the problem and are working hard to fix it. Please bear with us as they try to remedy the issue.

Thanks

Rogues

Thanks Rogue, we just really want to be able to compete and participate in the league and tourneys. We’re all just really anxious to get things rolling so we can play.