Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Cliff Lee signs with....

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Being a Philadelphia resident, im speechless and more than excited for my season tickets to arrive in the mail!!!! Nice to see the evil empire fail as their money wasnt good enough (for once)!! 97 wins last year, gotta think 100 or better this year....?

it's great sticking it to the yankees.

it's funny... I was listening to 97.5 espn this morning, mike&mike, and they were talking about how the yankees and rangers missed out on lee and how it was surprising he didn't sign with one of them. I parked my car at the train station before the conversation ended, and I had no idea he signed with the phils until after I got to work and read it online. crazy stuff...

let me know if you can't make it to a game this year ;)

98 braves pitching staff: Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, Millwood, and Denny Neagle. The only place the Phillies staff may be better is having Halladay as the ace. Who will even be the Phillies 5th place, Blanton? As a Braves fan tho, it was a shot in the mouth when i woke up this morning to that news. But if the staffs line up and both of them stay healthy there will be some hell of some series to watch this year.

prob won't be blanton... phils are looking to unload some salary now. rumors are flying of blanton to the red sox, who knows. phils 5th starter will be kendrick, someone from the farm or some other cheap option.

I'm hearin Blanton for mike Cameron. Just talks though. I also heard ibanez may be on the move. The phils outfield could look really diffenent this yr. They unload or could unload about $60 million off the cap. They're at $160 now.

Gensarcasm, you in Philly

work in philly, live in south jersey.

I think they will be able to move Blanton... he's better than the free agent pitchers available right now. Rumor has it they've been trying to move Ibanez but he is making too much $. Phils will have to eat some salary to move him, and possibly Blanton as well.