Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

My hunting partner thinks he's funny..

So he went hunting today in our spot for Geese in Central Illinois and felt like rubbing it in since I was working and taking care of some last minute holiday stuff. He decided to lay out his bag limit (2 geese) for today in my bushes. Crash Landing anybody?

illinoisgeese2002.jpg

illinoisgeese2001.jpg

illinoisgeese2003.jpg

illinoisgeese2004.jpg

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
MAXIMUS666 ]

Damn! that looks quite rural lol. Canadian geese too eh?

That's at my place in the suburbs outside Chicago, he went hunting in Central Illinois. Yup they are Canadians, those are the only geese we get in the Mississippi Flyway outside the occasional Snow goose or Speckle belly (White fronted goose). We do get a vast array of ducks, but most of them have moved south by now.

Guest KingJunk
UNCLE-SID25 ]

lol Thats great, I did the same thing with my neighbors cat... But they didn't think it was so funny :-X

LMAO!!

The heck with geese, how bout a turkey hunt. Took this last week. When I can upon them there was also a small buck feeding with them, but by the time I got the camera out, he slipped back into the brush.

DSC04846.JPG

Hannibal. ]

Them some bigass geese bandit

Those are turkeys :D.

Bandit99 ]

The heck with geese, how bout a turkey hunt. Took this last week. When I can upon them there was also a small buck feeding with them, but by the time I got the camera out, he slipped back into the brush.

DSC04846.JPG

Do you hunt Turkeys Bandit? If so, whereabouts? I am an Illinois native, but I hunt annually in Wisconsin each spring for gobblers. I just sent in my application last week for this spring, hopefully this year I get an early date. Last year I got the second to last period in the season.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

hey smoke, you wanna hunt something send me your address so i can mail you applications for mule deer and elk in western wyoming. i got a cabin in the mountains with a fridge full of food and beer. all you need is a plane ticket, a gun, and two big bullets ;D

xPUDDYTATx ]

hey smoke, you wanna hunt something send me your address so i can mail you applications for mule deer and elk in western wyoming. i got a cabin in the mountains with a fridge full of food and beer. all you need is a plane ticket, a gun, and two big bullets ;D

Dude count me in!

Tell ya what street. Come on over to my place and I will show you how to butcher a hog. It will give you a real appreciation of HOT DOGS. Oh and if you don't know what hot dogs are made out of, then I will let you stay in the dark. That is if you don't like hot dogs?

MaCoo ]

War is from Belleville IL about 20 miles from STL.   8)

I know right were that is, very cool! Most of our clan is up north in the city or the burbs, but a few of us are from central and southern IL. Chi-town in the background of my sig ;)