Apocs First EVER sig (made by apoc)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest MainEvent

Well man..for using MS Paint it actually isnt that bad .. if you are intrested in making graphics you really should get a better program because no matter what you do, if its MS paint, you're screwed lol..

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

it took me ten minutes and i meant it as a joke lol.... ask neo.. i was talkin to him as i made it...it took ten minutes...it was a spur of the moment type of thing for shits and giggles...

-Apoc

Guest Mr_Thunder
D_dubYa ]

ok heres a rough draft

Lets here it critics

drag a rectangle and copy you sig, and make a new image. the dimensions should be automatically done for you. this is to get rid of the extra space at the top.

also, try to fix the edges, there are some white spots.

Troy Smith will save the Ravens...... maybe ;D

Guest STR8_HATE

good try but I could put my laptop in front of my 2 year old and he could paint that.....J/K Poc

I use gimp and it works great and its freeeeeeeeee 8) 8) 8)

keep trying bro you never know you could have some deep seeded talent in there....

HATE