HELP!! I need to figure out a Christmas Gift for the wife!

If you have a decent size mall near you and your wife likes jewelry, there is a Charm Braclet store called Pandora, it is also online, but that will not get here in time but would serve you latter......You can buy a Starter (empty) silver braclet and get a couple of charms ranging from $25+ per charm to start her off.

Then you can just get her a charm or two for various other occassions to fill the braclet. This will give you something to be able to never wonder about a last minute gift going forward, at least until the braclet is field. These braclets can run $1000+ if bought completely filled, but doing it a little along is much easier to stomach.

If you have a decent size mall near you and your wife likes jewelry, there is a Charm Braclet store called Pandora, it is also online, but that will not get here in time but would serve you latter......You can buy a Starter (empty) silver braclet and get a couple of charms ranging from $25+ per charm to start her off.

Then you can just get her a charm or two for various other occassions to fill the braclet. This will give you something to be able to never wonder about a last minute gift going forward, at least until the braclet is field. These braclets can run $1000+ if bought completely filled, but doing it a little along is much easier to stomach.

X2 This is a GREAT GIFT! From now on anymore special occasions you can get a new charm. I bought the wife the bracelet and a few charms for her last birthday, she loved it.

What's wrong with getting a facial? Is this some strange sex term that I am not familiar with or something?

OMG, I just found the definition for a facial in the urban dictionary. OHHHHKAY, let me clarify ... I enjoy facials as defined by Wikipedia, "A facial is a procedure involving a variety of skin treatments, including: steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage. It is normally performed in a beauty salon but it is also a common spa treatment."

OMG, I just found the definition for a facial in the urban dictionary. OHHHHKAY, let me clarify ... I enjoy facials as defined by Wikipedia, "A facial is a procedure involving a variety of skin treatments, including: steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage. It is normally performed in a beauty salon but it is also a common spa treatment."

LMAO hippie you made my day.

I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now.

This is some of the funniest stuff I've read.

And FYI Hippie, the other "facial" involves

:thumb:

Interesting ...

I've learned a few terms over the years from the gaming community. Who knew someone could turn tea bags into something raunchy???

And Maurader, if the wife is happy, ya done good!