HELP!! I need to figure out a Christmas Gift for the wife!

Prane;821945']UF has been slacking on the gross stuff. Where the hell is Cow? He introduced me to the revolting world of Munging last year. We need a new fad' date=' facials aren't new except to Hippie. Tool has been getting those for years.[/quote']

WOW munging, been awhile since I heard that word. You perfected it yet Prane?

Prane;821945']UF has been slacking on the gross stuff. Where the hell is Cow? He introduced me to the revolting world of Munging last year. We need a new fad' date=' facials aren't new except to Hippie. Tool has been getting those for years.[/quote']

I do. It makes my face very smooth. Prane likes to lick off the 'cream'.

Might I suggest a Gorilla Mask for a new nasty topic? It's still my favorite.

Want and needs are everyday... Not Christmas Presents. I was searching for something special.

And where are these windows to go shopping at?

She needs a new car... Can't afford.

She lost her wedding ring... Can't afford to replace right now... Would like to.

Needs... I supply a home, food, everything. Oh and my sweet sweet love stick!

No that's being a trained puppy.

Where's the dislike button? Marauder, women LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when their men listen to their wants, needs, desires. Now I know that most of what I tell my husband goes in one ear and out the other and rarely does he remember anything I tell him, but when he shows up with a gift that he heard me mention that I like, need, want, well, you know SOMEBODY'S night is going to end well. LOL! You call it being a trained puppy, I call it speaking my love language.

• Directors
but when he shows up with a gift that he heard me mention that I like, need, want, well, you know SOMEBODY'S night is going to end well. LOL! You call it being a trained puppy, I call it speaking my love language.

Amen sistah! Now I officially have a crush on you. ;-)

I'm a lover, not a fighter ladies & germs. And, I've learned that if you go out of your way for that special someone...typically, they'll go out of thier way for you, and will usually have your back, when times get hard. <insert joke here>

Besides, as a guy who adores the strength & beauty of all women (I think they're all just swell)....I've also learned that... If momma ain't happy....ain't nobody happy.

IMHO...this is why so many marriages end in divorce. If you have any integrity as a husband/wife/significant other/whatever, and if you really love & care about somebody....the first thing that should pop into your mind when you wake up in the morning is "what can I do to make this person, as happy as I can make them today?". You can please a woman in every aspect of her life, not just the bedroom....if you try.

And the crazy thing is...they send you little messages, telling you exactly what to do to make them happy...if you just listen. BTW....correct me if I'm wrong on any of this Hippie.

Case in point...

I could have gotten Mrs.Fury anything for Christmas....but a few weeks ago, we went to this place and they had this rustic little jewelry box that she just adored. I could tell by the way her face lit up & how much she genuinely liked that jewelry box, and I took note of it. She never said..."Get me that jewelry box please.", but the look on her face, and the way she acted about it, gave me all the intel I needed for a successful Op.

When Christmas morning came...and she opened her gift from me....BOOM...there it was...that same glowing smile. And, as my esteemed colleague HippieChik eluded to, she made sure she expressed to me exactly how happy it made her later that night.

~V~

• Directors
LOL! Glad I could be of SOME assistance around here.

And Tool, I'm so very scared to ask ...

That's nothin'....DO NOT ask him about "the bat wing". That's all I'm sayin'!

Amen sistah! Now I officially have a crush on you. ;-)

I'm a lover, not a fighter ladies & germs. And, I've learned that if you go out of your way for that special someone...typically, they'll go out of thier way for you, and will usually have your back, when times get hard. <insert joke here>

Besides, as a guy who adores the strength & beauty of all women (I think they're all just swell)....I've also learned that... If momma ain't happy....ain't nobody happy.

IMHO...this is why so many marriages end in divorce. If you have any integrity as a husband/wife/significant other/whatever, and if you really love & care about somebody....the first thing that should pop into your mind when you wake up in the morning is "what can I do to make this person, as happy as I can make them today?". You can please a woman in every aspect of her life, not just the bedroom....if you try.

And the crazy thing is...they send you little messages, telling you exactly what to do to make them happy...if you just listen. BTW....correct me if I'm wrong on any of this Hippie.

Case in point...

I could have gotten Mrs.Fury anything for Christmas....but a few weeks ago, we went to this place and they had this rustic little jewelry box that she just adored. I could tell by the way her face lit up & how much she genuinely liked that jewelry box, and I took note of it. She never said..."Get me that jewelry box please.", but the look on her face, and the way she acted about it, gave me all the intel I needed for a successful Op.

When Christmas morning came...and she opened her gift from me....BOOM...there it was...that same glowing smile. And, as my esteemed colleague HippieChik eluded to, she made sure she expressed to me exactly how happy it made her later that night.

~V~

All I have to say Viper, your wife is one very lucky woman. ;-) Take notes, fellas, take notes!

so im a lil late with this one, but for any and all of you looking for an xmas/bday gift...or anniversary or anything, this is one of the coolest things i have ever found. i bought one for each of my parents for their last bday just so someday i could look back at em and see who they really were.

http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/story-of-a-lifetime-30006948?viewpos=2&trackingpgroup=RBDCO&tile=hmpg_tile_a&REF=REDSRCHgoogkwd_red+envelope_e_BRND&PRID=SRCHribbon10

im not gonna take full credit for this, cuz last year about xmas time, someone on these forums posted a link to redenvelope, and thanks to them i found this book.

Edited by xPUDDYTATx

xPUDDYTATx;822091']so im a lil late with this one' date=' but for any and all of you looking for an xmas/bday gift...or anniversary or anything, this is one of the coolest things i have ever found. i bought one for each of my parents for their last bday just so someday i could look back at em and see who they really were.

http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/story-of-a-lifetime-30006948?viewpos=2&trackingpgroup=RBDCO&tile=hmpg_tile_a&REF=REDSRCHgoogkwd_red+envelope_e_BRND&PRID=SRCHribbon10

im not gonna take full credit for this, cuz last year about xmas time, someone on these forums posted a link to redenvelope, and thanks to them i found this book.[/quote']

I bought one like that for my husband on one of our anniversaries and then one year for my grandmother for Christmas. Great gift idea!

I also just thought of something else that makes a special gift ... International Star Registery ... http://www.starregistry.com/

I bought one like that for my husband on one of our anniversaries and then one year for my grandmother for Christmas. Great gift idea!

I also just thought of something else that makes a special gift ... International Star Registery ... http://www.starregistry.com/

I always wondered about this company. Who are they to say what name a star has? Couldn't any company just say that and sell you a frame stating so?!! I mean, it's a star!

This thread is hilarious..

I also didn’t have a lot of spare change this x-mas season. I did get the kids a couple of nice gifts but that didn’t leave much for the wife. So I took some art my daughter did along with a letter I had my son write his mom thanking her for all she does and I went out to the garage and made a nice boxed frame.. cut some glass to fit it and whalla! A Christmas gift that didn’t cost anything yet came from the heart.

p.s that “dick in a box†thing had me thinking for a while though.. but I’ll save that one for her birthday.

IRISH BULL;822124']I always wondered about this company. Who are they to say what name a star has? Couldn't any company just say that and sell you a frame stating so?!! I mean' date=' it's a star![/quote']

"it's a star!" EXACTLY! Besides the fact that its unique and out of the ordinary, its ROMANTIC! I don't know, maybe its the moonchild in me, but I like it.