Question of the Day

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

I was sitting at work today and got to wondering:

1. if you drop bread, it will land butter side down, and

2. if you drop a cat, it always lands on its feet, so

if you butter a cats back and drop it, which side does it land on?

xPUDDYTATx ]

I was sitting at work today and got to wondering:

1. if you drop bread, it will land butter side down, and

2. if you drop a cat, it always lands on its feet, so

if you butter a cats back and drop it, which side does it land on?

Which brings me to my next point don't smoke crack. :P

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Sorry I have nothing else to add as I don't own a cat, but I found this interesting, don't think the butter matters but the distance of the fall does.

"The uniqueness of the cat's skeleton is one of the reasons they can right themselves so quickly. Cats do not have a collarbone, and the bones in their backbone have more mobility than in many other animals. For these reasons, cats have free movement of their front legs and they can easily bend and rotate their bodies. This allows them to land feet first. Their feet and legs can cushion the impact. This righting reflex begins to appear at 3-4 weeks of age, and is perfected at 7 weeks."

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1313&articleid=1106

-SnowBud- ]

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Sorry I have nothing else to add as I don't own a cat, but I found this interesting, don't think the butter matters but the distance of the fall does.

"The uniqueness of the cat's skeleton is one of the reasons they can right themselves so quickly. Cats do not have a collarbone, and the bones in their backbone have more mobility than in many other animals. For these reasons, cats have free movement of their front legs and they can easily bend and rotate their bodies. This allows them to land feet first. Their feet and legs can cushion the impact. This righting reflex begins to appear at 3-4 weeks of age, and is perfected at 7 weeks."

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1313&articleid=1106

LOL and what the heck is this?