Bluetooth headset on woot

How many guys here use their bluetooth?

I am still using the USB mic. BUt only becuase I can mute my end. So everyone doesn't here me either, Playing music in the background, telling the dogs to behave, argueing with my wife or Saying F@!$$#& Bull$#!7 everytime I get broad sided! I mean who needs to here all that stuff?

I ahve bluetooth to play with but have not really used it yet.

I bought a bluetooth the cheapest one Wal Mart had about $30... And the stupid thing it constantly lost the connection with the PS3. Then when it or my Controller would lose energy (I don't know which) my controller would mess up big time and sort of freeze my player. Left me standing there for everyone to just have there own way with me.

So I am using the my trusty Logic tech corded one.

I have a very nice $100 Blutooth ear piece that I use with my cell phone driving all the time, and I have hooked it up to my PS3 once just for the sake of hooking it up......but I continue to use my wired Logitech headset. I don't abuse it, so I never have to replace it because of wear n tear.

I basically will use my Blutooth headset in a DIRE emergency, like if my Logitech DOES happen to crap out on me during a night of play, I'll then get by with my Blutooth......but only until I head out the next day and buy another wired.

Okay guys. Sequoyah is here to the rescue. I have been wanting to use my bluetooth for a long time, but can't stand the fact that there isn't a mute function on most out there. I have kids, and a loud wife..lol...and hate to subject the other players to the same abuse I get here at home. Screaming, fighting kids, and yelling wife. So..I did some research, purchased and absolutley LOVE this headset. It come with a MUTE!!!! I am happy with it. I ordered it and had it 3 days later. Amazing. Here is the link.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product_id=802681

I've tried my cellphone (motorola) as well as the one with warhawk.. I think they both sucked.. half the time they don't work. I got a Madden NFL USB headset, it's comfy, has a vol control and mute and a clear good microphone. It also comes with a 10' cord. NICE!

but if you want even more distance than a USB extension is cheap and works just as good for both the headset and recharging a dead controller while you play.

X_-GHOST-_X ]

YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS BLUETOOTH ..

http://HTTP://WWW.JAWBONE.COM

I CAN DRIVE IN MY CAR WITH THE RADIO BLASTING AND TAKE A CALL AND THE OTHER END CANT HEAR THE RADIO ...BUT HEARS ME PERFECT

I have used this- Not on a game but while traveling. It is cool to say the least but very expensive for just a gaming mic.

I personally didnt like the bluetooth headsets.  Seems like every clan member who used em sounded muffled and they brought WAY too much background noise with them and it just ruined the room.  I found a USB Cyber Acoustics headset with a volume & mute control and I love it.  It looks just like this one, only this one doesnt have the mute and inline volume control:

content_file_481.JPG

This one looks good to.  And it DOES have the inline mute & volume control.  Wired mics are SO much easier on the people in the room with you.  The voices are more clear and the background noise is just about gone.  Just my 2 cents.

content_file_835.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.plantronics.com/brazil/en_US/products/cat5910037/cat5910041/prod29780013

This is the one I use and I would never go back to any other headset for bluetooth, and the MUTE works great. Now I know the prices seem expensive but here in Canada they come free with quite a few cell phone/MP3 players. I got my for $60 from a guy who got it with his phone and No idea how touse it.