yeah i saw those. That is what I'm talking about. To me, when you're showcasing what the tourney is about, you'd want a mashup of clips while the narration is talking about the tourney, showcasing the main titles...not just a sequence of some guys running thru one socom map. And then you follow that with a quick scroll of the games offered, almost like a quick strobe light saying "i hope you saw that!" lol

Its just my opinion, and I'm anal about presentation and marketing...since, you know, thats what I do...but the quick scroll and the helo at the end just aren't enough to suggest that you take any other title seriously. And with the majority of gamers out there playing a COD title (i think), it is pretty limiting to showcase a game thats been out what, a year and a half? Almost makes the vid outdated until the "oh btw, there is a helicopter at the end of the video"

• Directors

Not rude just pointing out the facts... plus there may be a reason there is a little more socom footage there in the middle... though I will glady pass on your feedback to the Media team.

ohhhh gotcha, I guess because this is a forum and not spoken that some people may be perceived as being flip or rude if they're not careful ;) So would the reason you mainly featured socom play with a few seconds of chopper at the end mean that you will be shifting UFGL to mainly socom, even before the new socom is out? I'm just postulating based on the video and what it was promoting, and your answers

• Directors

Nope you are so far off that you are not even sharing the same Country Dialing Code...

And quite the opposite for UFGL, it has incorporated many more games than just shooters alone, it will offer a full assortment of gaming choices.

• Directors

I might also point out, that at no time is Socom, Black Ops or any other game actually mentioned... the video portion is purely filler footage.

Thanks, that was my point. Obviously since I'm here already I know the span of games you guys are trying to encompass. However, if this video is to be distributed around other sites and other venues to garner interest in UF...well, then it becomes a little less obvious to someone that isn't already familiar with UF. But, like you said, maybe there is a reason for that.