Viewsonic 1ms monitor review :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0w9L5vUUWc check it out :)

This is the best monitor I ever owned. I prefer monitors over tvs when I game lol.. I cant play on a lcd tv for some reason lots of input lag on lcd tvs.. This monitor has no input lag at all. Check it out. :) Tell what you think and feel free to ask any questions :) Oh and sorry bout the sound I tryd talkin loud lol..

Edited by hLx sTreeTMaRiNee

Spam? A monitor review is spam? I reviewing a monitor that is good for gaming.. I can see if I was advertising but im not.. So all due respect sir no it is not spam. :)

And if you feel it is spam you are more than welcome to use your powers and delete this post but this would be the 1st site that deleted my review and called it spam but hmmm feel free. :) Recommending a monitor is not called spamming. Its called being helpful :)

And also sir with you calling my post spam! You are calling me a spammer which is not nice at all...

• Directors

Well trying to figure out how this monitor applies to console gaming and well the depends review, really... are you at least in a gaming clan coming to UF or something... just trying to figure out where you came from as this was your first post...

Tow are you behind this?

Shane all do respect man your staff member made a similar thread and no one considered it spam http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/63207-I-got-a-New-PC-Monitor

I was once told this place try to avoid drama right? Well then what did I do wrong by posting a product review that I did on youtube? But this is your site Shane and if you think my post is spam well I dont see how but if its spam I apollogize and you can delete it.

Also I dont know a TOW and yes I am in a clan lmao.. Im just a person that wanted to share with the world my review of a 1ms monitor that is awesome for console gaming.

So Shane is my thread spam? As I said bro I sorry lol if it is...

This is the off topic area right? If it isnt well can you move my thread to where it need to be thanks :)

• Directors

Its all about the entry... you are comparing yourself to a member of the community that has been here for years posting a link to the new monitor he bought vs your post to watch your video...

You did not even take the time to introduce yourself, ask about the community, tell us about what games you play in, team you play with, etc...

That is why it looks like spam... you did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0w9L5vUUWc check it out :)

This is the best monitor I ever owned. I prefer monitors over tvs when I game lol.. I cant play on a lcd tv for some reason lots of input lag on lcd tvs.. This monitor has no input lag at all. Check it out. :) Tell what you think and feel free to ask any questions :) Oh and sorry bout the sound I tryd talkin loud lol..

All I am saying is how about setting up a first post to tell people about you instead of driving traffic to your video.

To be technical I know people who use computer monitors to play console games on.. I have personally been considering using one of my 3d gaming monitors for my PS3 but since my PS3 triples as a gaming console, blu ray player, and netflix device I have opted to keep it in the living room so far. Besides I have a ton of games to play on steam anyway.

Other than that I do not know the OP although I did see a post similar to this on the Socom.com boards. Also I may have seen a post on the Socom.com boards by the OP where he was supporting Urgent Fury as a great place for fair gaming. I really can't say where his experience comes from on the subject but it was there none the less.

• Directors

All you had to do Street is intoduce yourself and one of the members from SocomIV.com and then I would have known that you were a legit dude...