Hello Urgent Fury :)

I was asked to make a introduction about myself so here weeeeee gooooooo.

Howdy my name is sTReeTMaRiNee aka GBcRuSha aka Chuck I have heard/ been on urgent fury before :). Well a little bit about me hmmmm well I love socom. I started on Socom 2, played socom3/combined assault, been a vet now for bout 9 years? Socom 2 came out in 2002 I think so yea bout 9 years veteran of the socom series. Well in Socom Confrontation I was in FOX, I was in LTU, I was in aX, ummm lol GB clan, I was on a sponsored gamebattles team called yurtles turtles, yT. I was the head referee of the socom confrontation ladder at gamebattles. I dont cheat. I am 25 years old, I love to sing :), I love to play video games, I am disabled developmentally handicapp all you need to know :) lol. I won the special olympic state championship in track & field unified track team in state of ohio. I played varsity football and earned my varsity letter and I am very proud. I made my psn sTReeTMaRiNee because I wanted to be a united states marine like my father but im not allowed due to reasons..... So I call myself a sTReeTMaRiNee. Please dont look at me bad that I am a gamebattles player I am one of the nice gamebattles players I dont talk trash I treat ppl how they want to be treated and I show respect. So Thank you to all who read this and I hope you like my introduction :)

Oh yes and I have to add this lmao.. I am the most hated person on socom.com maybe cause I post to much? Hmmm who knows? Some know me some dont lmao.. Nice to meet all yas!! Peace.

Edited by hLx sTreeTMaRiNee

• Directors

See now that is better, welcome to Urgent Fury, sit back, go to the bar and watch out for Tool, he will hit on you as soon as possible... and while your at it, keep your ears to the ground cause we are going to be announcing some ground breaking news here pretty soon... or in the great words of Ms. Bowens:

"In the coming weeks"

I remember you from back in the day, Tread lightly. If I recall correct there were some incidents and videos that I dont want to have happen again.

Welcome back, Hope somethings have changed for the better!

Incidents yep :) But all the blame was put on me when all I did was type a certain way I was told I was a fake and still get called it at times but ppl cant call anyone fake when they truly dont know a person alot of ppl truly knew me and the ones that called me fake they were not true friends that I thought they were they assumed I was a fake but they didnt really know me at all O well life goes on..... I guess by typing a certain way with extra letters or equal signs can not allowed in this world lmao or your a fake.

Videos? Lmao? The only videos I have ever done..

A video of me singing!

A video of me tellin socom happy birthday

A video of me doing a review on force factor ( I dont take that no more)

A video of me doing a product review of Depends Maximum Briefs hoping a person from proctor and gamble would see my review (Adult Diapers) I wear those at night due to cannot control myself at night.

A product review of my monitor and thats all the videos I ever made lol.

But hoping for best of best in 2011 happy Late new years to everyone :)

Edited by hLx sTreeTMaRiNee

I think I should let this out now given this thread talking about singing.

Announcing UFI Urgent Fury Idol. Post your videos in the section and our panel of Judges BigMoney will break out the "Dawg, you're pitchy", ToolMinion will play the part of the gay British dude, And Shane....Well, Shane will be the drunk crazy chick. :heh:

Anyway, thanks for the overly detailed introduction. Keep your nose clean, your feet wet, and your powder dry, and you'll have some fun.

Announcing UFI Urgent Fury Idol. Post your videos in the section and our panel of Judges BigMoney will break out the "Dawg, you're pitchy", ToolMinion will play the part of the gay British dude, And Shane....Well, Shane will be the drunk crazy chick. :heh:

Anyway, thanks for the overly detailed introduction. Keep your nose clean, your feet wet, and your powder dry, and you'll have some fun.

This made me laugh

Oh and let's not forget, Joe will play the ambiguous host.