Attention All Members UserName Update Required

hey im wandering if i can get my name changed because it is suppose to be xshadowb and it says its already used. i remember registering once before but i dont even have the email it was connected to before.

xshadowb@yahoo.com

Do you want me to reset your pass for the correct name and send an email to xshadowb@yahoo.com?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't got alot of knowledge of what and or where to find these fancy logos like yours for your signature. I know I can go to clan pros but I get interupted by my kids alot and end up quiting rather than taking chances screwing something up. Could you be so kind as to help me set one up?

I need to change my username if possible, because I have fell victim to the hacking that playstation is going through, and yes they did get credit card #'s, my card got drained after tryig to order from playstation and Sony. These companies are just two of the four . Amazon is another. So be careful friends. What can you help me with?

Edited by homey2009

I haven't got alot of knowledge of what and or where to find these fancy logos like yours for your signature. I know I can go to clan pros but I get interupted by my kids alot and end up quiting rather than taking chances screwing something up. Could you be so kind as to help me set one up?

I need to change my username if possible, because I have fell victim to the hacking that playstation is going through, and yes they did get credit card #'s, my card got drained after tryig to order from playstation and Sony. These companies are just two of the four . Amazon is another. So be careful friends. What can you help me with?

http://www.urgentfury.com/forumdisplay.php/768-All-Platform-Sig-Request-Section

Plus, you should also go here:

http://www.urgentfury.com/forumdisplay.php/980-New-Clan-Introduction

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Directors

Ok let me know if you continue to have issues, it looks like the sessions were set to time out at 15 minutes, I have set them to 24 hours to see if it corrects the issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...