Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Attention All Members UserName Update Required

hey im wandering if i can get my name changed because it is suppose to be xshadowb and it says its already used. i remember registering once before but i dont even have the email it was connected to before.

[email protected]

Do you want me to reset your pass for the correct name and send an email to [email protected]?

I haven't got alot of knowledge of what and or where to find these fancy logos like yours for your signature. I know I can go to clan pros but I get interupted by my kids alot and end up quiting rather than taking chances screwing something up. Could you be so kind as to help me set one up?

I need to change my username if possible, because I have fell victim to the hacking that playstation is going through, and yes they did get credit card #'s, my card got drained after tryig to order from playstation and Sony. These companies are just two of the four . Amazon is another. So be careful friends. What can you help me with?

Edited by homey2009

I haven't got alot of knowledge of what and or where to find these fancy logos like yours for your signature. I know I can go to clan pros but I get interupted by my kids alot and end up quiting rather than taking chances screwing something up. Could you be so kind as to help me set one up?

I need to change my username if possible, because I have fell victim to the hacking that playstation is going through, and yes they did get credit card #'s, my card got drained after tryig to order from playstation and Sony. These companies are just two of the four . Amazon is another. So be careful friends. What can you help me with?

http://www.urgentfury.com/forumdisplay.php/768-All-Platform-Sig-Request-Section

Plus, you should also go here:

http://www.urgentfury.com/forumdisplay.php/980-New-Clan-Introduction

Hey Shane,

How do we stay signed in. I keep getting logged off when I jump to different threads. It started when you updated the site and added the FB connect. If that helps.