New clan looking into joining Urgent Fury

Beasts of Rawr [~m/`] is currently looking to join Urgent Fury, Please visit http://bor.webstarts.com for more info about the clan.

If you would like to contact us message Britt_Britt19 on PS3.

Edited by Shane
Must be an Approved UF Clan before posting recruitment threads

• Directors

Britt, welcome to Urgent Fury. First I wanted to let you know posting of recruitment threads are reserved for clans that have been accepted into Urgent Fury. I have edited your post, but please do take the time to introduce your clan to UF so that we can get you set up to joining as well as get you into our next tournament.

Thank you

Welcome to Urgent Fury. If you need any help with anything any of us would be glad to assist you in any information you may need. I would normally direct you to the UFGL ladders to compete against some of UF's clans but since it is down for maintenance you can always post in the proper forum about a scrimmage. When and if you do so one of the Ranger Advisors would be appointed to you to help you along the way to review and see if your ready to compete in Urgent Fury. Welcome to Urgent Fury and enjoy your stay.