*****ufgl is now open*****

Guest Attitude

Is the site still down? I only ask because it asks for a user name and password now instead of saying "under construction". When I put in my user name and password, it won't accept it. I just want to make sure it won't accept my info because it's still down or if I'm doing something wrong.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While in the process of cleanup, we are adding some functionality.

We anticipated holding it for the next upgrade, but decided it only made sense to do it while the hood was up, so to speak. It adds some downtime.

The actual day we are shooting to reopen is by Next Wednesday, February 16th, 2011. If that changes we will let everyone know. But as of right now that is the day we have given ourselves to open back up.

Guest Attitude

Hey Coffin, I'm just as anxious as you and the next person to see the UFGL up and running, but I think you need to realize that these guys are working on a shitload of improvements to better our community experience. Getting the UFGL up is up on their list I'm sure, but we don't need to ask them on a regular basis.

Sit back, relax, enjoy what we currently have here, and celebrate when something new and fancy arrives.

Looks really great. One thing I did notice in the socom team, is that it shows the past matches in the bottom. But when I look at the records it shows every team @ 0-0. Is everything going to reset as far as stats so everyteam starts over or is it going to stay as it was before. Cant wait to start again :flame:

I reset all the ladders from Fall to a winter / spring season.

As we progress and build our ladder admin staff, we will run these in a more consistent seasonal ladder for each one.

Plus, as we continue along, we will continue our customization even further. But we wanted to rollout as soon as we have it operational.

Any other suggestions that anyone has by the way of games, match types, use the Suggestion Box and fill out what you would like to see or be able to play.

Also, for the XBOX members that were waiting, give feedback as to game types you want to see using the Suggestion Box. We will work to build what you would like to play.

Have fun, play and we will continue to do our best to make the improvements to give you more. There many other events and opportunities that we are prepared to offer for the community. With your continued visible support, we will continue to release these events for you to enjoy.

As a reminder to all, vets and new. This is for use by all that can can play with respect. If anyone cannot play without insulting another team whether you win or whether you lose, you do not need to bother registering. There are numerous other gaming sites that you should goto.

Sent from my DROID2