XBOX 360 and UF

I have been wondering this for a long time, How come the Xbox 360 side is not as strong as the PS3 when it comes to clan gaming on UF? Im not trying to start conflict or anything like that i have just wondered why that is. Is it because most Xbox clans rather go to the garbage sites like GB or is there not really much promotion for this side? Like i said not trying to start anything just wondering.

Currently we have individuals that play on xbox, but since there is not a base of clans like there are for PS3, it is difficult to put any solid offerings. However, until we can have clans coming in, everything tournament we have can easily run in paralelle to PS3.

We have not pushed to hard for xbox until we can get the UFGL ready to give them something to come and do.

Which will be soon. :)

Great.....check back in.....I would encourage any of your members that are wanting to play, go ahead and have them register here to avoid any delays to possible registration issues.

Signing up on the forums, takes care of UFGL registration.

Sent from my DROID2

• 1 month later...

I have nO clan on XBL if someone wants to start a Halo Reach one with me. I'd go for it. But XBL has to many 12 yearolds . Just like ps3 has to many rude foulmouthed scumbags. So I don't know if their is a point in trying on that. I really do not like playing with kids.

• 1 month later...

Yea, Socom is the reason.. UF was built on Socom, & it is hard to branch out. Eventually it should gain some momentum, but it is definitely not going to be easy.

I know there are legit Xbox clans out there, they just need to find UF. :)

Personally, i think UF should stop trying to run Madden, Forza, etc..

I think it takes away the focus. ;)

Edited by Chili327

• 3 months later...

I think expansion is always a good thing even when it doesn't catch on at first. The more exposure you get the better your site becomes. I am hoping that we find a individual at some point that can help us run and build our Socom roster back up to what it used to be so that we can have more games to choose from, maybe even get a solid COD roster as well. Xbox is a project we are working on as we speak, it will be BFBC2 at first then turning into BF3 when that game hits.

Joker

Public Relations Commander

Circle IX Council Member

http://www.CircleIX.com

• 2 weeks later...