Well... I got Raped tonight!

OK not literally, persay. BUt I felt violated afterwards for sure.

So I was getting on tonight to play SOCOM, not many guys on which I figured since it is Championship Sunday. So looking on my friends list I saw a couple of our newer guys playing MW2. I said sweet...I was feeling nostalgic and decided to throw the disc in.

After playing for a while we enter a domination room and started playing. Well instatly something was wrong. I see guys flying straight up and down, then it was saying things were getting unlocked. I was like WTF is happening? As I was screaming to my guys to get the fuck out of there I get kicked.

I get to the lobby to find ALL my emblems, Titles, Killstreaks...EVERYTHING is unlocked. I went from a 57 to a 70 in less then 30 seconds.

Unlike some people I actually enjoyed the challenge of unlocking those things and I was actually fairly far with it. Now I am complete. There is no reason for me to prestige. Nothing!

I have never felt so violated in my entire life and I had no idea MW2 had gotten so bad. I never thought I would say this, but I am glad to get back to Confrontation. LMAO

And I don't want to hear from you Black Ops nerds either. I am getting KZ3 and that is that. No BO for this gamer. In fact you may never see me get another CoD game if SOCOM 4 pans out. SO THERE. :loco:

Socom is just as worse, couldnt find a room without anyone cheating.

Ran into guy with infinite ammo

Ran into a guy with Infinite Health.

Ran into the guy who was superman

Ran into a guy who you couldnt vote instead freezed to where you had to reboot

Ran into a guy with infinte gernades

Ran into a guy you couldnt see

Ran into a guy who ran like the flash

Ran into a guy who had every weapon on his back

Ran into a guy who looked like a vip in extraction. "Got my Head blown off"

85% of the rooms I went in someone was doing something above.

Good thing I'm part of a special club that I could play with no cheaters.

Socom is just as worse, couldnt find a room without anyone cheating.

Ran into guy with infinite ammo

Ran into a guy with Infinite Health.

Ran into the guy who was superman

Ran into a guy who you couldnt vote instead freezed to where you had to reboot

Ran into a guy with infinte gernades

Ran into a guy you couldnt see

Ran into a guy who ran like the flash

Ran into a guy who had every weapon on his back

Ran into a guy who looked like a vip in extraction. "Got my Head blown off"

85% of the rooms I went in someone was doing something above.

Good thing I'm part of a special club that I could play with no cheaters.

Amen!! :thumb:

That’s pathetic.. and seems to always be what eventually happens in COD titles.. but to tell the truth these days Socom isn’t that much better.. unfortunately it seems game developers have taken a give them less to stop cheating approach when as usual they can’t do anything to stop cheating and all they wind up doing is stopping honest people from enjoying the game. I feel a rant coming on….

Give me the power!!!.. I want it to be similar to a LAN game. I want to customize my game I want to choose the maps I want to play or at least eliminate maps from a medley. I want RANKED custom private games.. yeah like Socom three had. You need a min of six players? Sure why not whatever! It’s not about ranking up! Cheaters who want to rank up will always find a way! Basically unranked rooms just wind up being a goof off session. It’s about earning trophies (if you want to) while playing with your friends or at least not allowing pinheads in the room. Or idiots that vote you because quote “that guy stole my kill!†whatever! LOL. These days it seems like punks are voting other people for any stupid reason they can come up with.. oh his handle is Goat.! Well we don’t allow farm animals let’s vote him! Besides he’s too good let’s vote him! he went left when he should have went right.. let’s vote him! Sheesh!

Is there any wonder that in the pre Socom confrontation titles over 70% of Socom players never played online! And for those that did they did so because of the clan support and because of private setups that allowed honest players to compete.. people (*cheating dickheads) that want to rank up have infinite ammo or whatever will always find a way.. these same people justify it by exclaiming it’s too hard otherwise. like a crying noob or something. they don’t realize “SOCOM is not supposed to be easy to master. Its a game that requires practice, knowledge of the maps, and patience. These are things you learn the more you play and the more you play the more you become addicted to it.â€

I never cared one rat’s behind about stats or especially leader boards… the first 100 names on a leader board are usually so far above everyone else that it would be impossible to get without some form of cheating.. does anyone really believe leader boards are a true indication of skill? As far as rank is concerned that’s easy don’t give any rewards for rank! Start everyone with every weapon and attachment available. It’s a game of tactics not a game of who has the better gun. Rank should be only an indication of how much one plays the game and their skill level and be only a means to evaluate your own personal stats by tracking your improvement or identifying what you may need to work on. Nothing else.

Game developers need to get a clue they can’t stop cheaters.. why even try.. stop assuming everyone cheats and the only way to stop it is to control as much of the game parameters as possible.. that doesn’t work! It’s being proven time and time again. How long will this premise keep going? Stop making me play with these people and if that means by allowing greater control to me you make it easier for them.. SO WHAT!~ just make sure that for those who don’t cheat they have a means and can play together with friends void of pinheads and cheaters comprised solely of others that feel the same way so that the honest people can enjoy the experience. Is that really too much to ask?