Neo Lives!! - "The Matrix" has 2 more Sequels

Key Note Speech at the London School of Performing Arts University with Keanu Reeves as Guest of Honor

Says he met the Wachowski's (no emphasis on the word brothers), for lunch over Christmas and stated that they had completed work on a two picture script treatment that would see him return to the world of the matrix as Neo. Says the brothers have met with Jim Cameron to discuss the pro's and con's of 3D and are looking to deliver something which has never been seen again. Keanu stated that he still has an obligation to the fans to deliver a movie worthy of the title "The Matrix" and he swears this time that the treatment will truly revolutionize the action genre like the first movie.

I hope so. The first one is still one of my favorite movies. I remember sitting in the theater watching it...you could have used the monster truck announcer dude's voice 'We will sell you the whole seat, but you'll only use the EDGE...'

I clapped at the end. I never do that...but then again most movies don't end blaring Rage Against the Machine either...lol.

I hope so. The first one is still one of my favorite movies. I remember sitting in the theater watching it...you could have used the monster truck announcer dude's voice 'We will sell you the whole seat, but you'll only use the EDGE...'

I clapped at the end. I never do that...but then again most movies don't end blaring Rage Against the Machine either...lol.

Yeah. I loved the first one. It's one of those movies that if I see it on TV, I watch it, and that's a rarity for me.

sorry folks, it was a hoax.

Earlier this week, 3D movie fans were all a flutter when it was reported that Keanu Reeves mentioned two new Matrix sequels were being filmed in 3D while talking to students at the London International School of Performing Arts. Now, that school as well as representatives for Reeves are saying it was completely made up.

Administrators at the London school have come forth to say Keanu Reeves didn't even have a scheduled appearance there at all this week. Whoever it was who started this story was just making stuff up out of thin air.

After the school denied the story, Reeves's people did as well, saying the reports were completely bogus and there is no official word on any continuation to the Matrix movie franchise.

http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-brief/53758-matrix-3d-rumors-were-a-hoax

I should probably watch the first one again, because I didn't like it when it came out.

BLASPHEMY!

The first was just an amazing film, that could have been one of the best stand alone film's of the last decade. The second one was ok. The third was crap. I'd see a new Matrix movie without hesitation though. Neo lives, I have said it all along!

• 2 weeks later...