Urgent Fury Advertising

Nice thread smoke. I also like your little signature! ;)

Just a warnimg to everyone out there who may want to try to visit forums of clans that you are not familiar with. Some clans WILL NOT be friendly. If this is the case don't sit and argue with them. Jsut walk away. These are clans the DO NOT belong in UF.

Trust me I have stumbled across quite a few clans that fall into this category. Unfortunately.

If you want you can print this out. I made it to take to Clan forums.

ufcruciblebannerqu0.png

Is your finger itching to do more then random online play. Is your clan looking for more clan based activities that public rooms just don't offer. Well The Co-creators and administration of UrgentFury.com would like to present THE CRUCIBLE.

For those who may not know, Urgent Fury has been bringing military based tournament play for years now on SOCOM. We are now embarking onto the Playstation 3 and using Call of Duty 4 as our battlegrounds. Urgent Fury has been bringing the toughest competition since its inception. So do yourself and your clan a favor and come to the Urgent Fury forums on December 9th and sign your clan up for the hottest CoD4 invitation-only tournament to hit the gaming community.

Here are a few dates to take in consideration:

Invitation release: January 6th

Launch of THE CRUCIBLE: January 20th

Red0ctobeR ]

If you want you can print this out. I made it to take to Clan forums.

ufcruciblebannerqu0.png

Is your finger itching to do more then random online play. Is your clan looking for more clan based activities that public rooms just don't offer. Well The Co-creators and administration of UrgentFury.com would like to present THE CRUCIBLE.

For those who may not know, Urgent Fury has been bringing military based tournament play for years now on SOCOM. We are now embarking onto the Playstation 3 and using Call of Duty 4 as our battlegrounds. Urgent Fury has been bringing the toughest competition since its inception. So do yourself and your clan a favor and come to the Urgent Fury forums on December 9th and sign your clan up for the hottest CoD4 invitation-only tournament to hit the gaming community.

Here are a few dates to take in consideration:

Since I do Desktop Publishing for a living, I couldn't help but "proof" this flyer.  Here you go:

Is your finger itching to do more than random online play? Is your clan looking for more clan based activities that public rooms just don't offer? Well the co-creators and administration of UrgentFury.com would like to present THE CRUCIBLE.

For those who may not know, Urgent Fury has been bringing military based tournament play for years now on SOCOM. We are now embarking onto the Playstation 3 and using Call of Duty 4 as our battleground. Urgent Fury has been bringing the toughest competition since its inception. So do yourself and your clan a favor and come to the Urgent Fury forums on December 9th and sign your clan up for the hottest CoD4 invitation-only tournament to hit the gaming community.

Here's another based on Red's original thoughts:

ufcruciblebannerqu0.png

URGENT FURY presents THE CRUCIBLE

Since it's inception, Urgent Fury has brought scenario-based tournament play to the Socom community with honorable clans battling it out for control of territories.

The Crucible will be Urgent Fury's walk into the territory of the newest online military shooter, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the PS3.  Beginning December 9th clans can sign-up for the hottest CoD4 invitation-only tournament to hit the gaming community.

So if your clan is tired of random online play, looking for clan based activities that public rooms just don't offer, or just wants to battle it out with honorable clans, go to www.urgentfury.com.

Keep these important dates in mind: