Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Socom 4 intel?!?!?!?!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
I listened to it when it first came out, and I don't remember the ending. What did they say?

You listened to the Sea Snipers interview podcast? It's right there at the end that they talk about S4 intel.

I listened to it when it first came out, and I don't remember the ending. What did they say?

You listened to the Sea Snipers interview podcast? It's right there at the end that they talk about S4 intel.

Ooops. I thought you meant the Zipper pod cast. My bad.

They should rename SOCOM 4 to something else, because the details they released about it tarnish the SOCOM name. This game will not be anything like SOCOM and I am so dissapointed unless they make drastic changes in their "final tunings."

Don't pay too much attention to the Socom Forums. Especially all the negative people. I swear they find something and anything to complain about. Your going to be able to pick your Wars. There will be a list of clans ready to war and you'll then enter a lobby once it's selected. There you'll talk before the match starts. Should be a lot better then what we have now in Socom and the others. Ever have to go and search for a War? I know this from that other game they made last year. I am sure they're not letting us have the clan wars in that because it's probably the same as Socom's.

Even if clan wars still have the same feel, the game won't. I probably spend 10% of gaming playing in clan wars. If the other 90% are filled with garbage, such as seeing the enemy tags in the last 2 minutes of a round, then I don't know how long I will spend with this game.

Whats disappointing? SOCOM 4's MP trailer?

All the info from the guys who went to zipper and played this game. That is why I am disappointed. No lobby, no breach, no demo, no lean, no grenade arc, basically no new SOCOM game. The game is based off of every other shooter and named SOCOM. Zipper never listened to a thing anyone said about how this game should be made. This will be the end of SOCOM as we know it unless they change a lot of thins around.

I am not saying that this will not be a good or even great game. I am simply saying that Zipper gave us hopes of a new SOCOM, and this ain't it.

Check this one out...this might be the best summary from "Community Day" thus far.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4/The-good-The-bad-and-The-ugly/td-p/1030188

All 18 reviews on one easy to find thread:

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-4/18-Members-Community-Day-Opinion-Compiled/td-p/1028342

Nice..

I was wondering how this was turning out..

I dont think any game will ever be "Socom" again. It's just like that first high maaaann, you cant ever do it for the first time again. lol

Like he said though it could still be a great game, it just wont be "Socom" like we all always hope for. I think the closest thing i ever played was the Socom 2 maps on Combined Assault. Good Memories. :)

PS. those voices in the vid, definitely dont sound real..

I just want to see classic mode be more like classic Socom. It needs the old modes, true classic cam, grenade arc etc. If your gonna have a classic mode might as well do it right. What kinda idiot puts PTT on the Dpad up button? They need to fix that also.

fully customized controller config is out of the question.

Maybe.. But if they could do optional controller layouts on PS2 why can't they do them on the PS3? All I want is my PTT button on L2 where it belongs.

I guess im the only one who does not care that they took out the grenade arc and lean functions.

I don't like the up directional button being PTT. No Demo and the camera being too close are the major things for me.

Dual Primaries also does not seem right but i can live with it.