Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

PS3 RB6: Vegas moved back to 6/26

WTF! This game was suppose to come out in March! What is a guy suppose to play? The PS3 titles arent exactly tearing it up.

TF-Zero ]

It just got moved up to 6/19/07. Yes!! This is good!!

Nice, one week away. It remains to be seen if it will actually be on the shelves on that date.

CZambrano ]

my local gamecrazy [with the finest workers] said i should be able to pick up this game tomorrow. (tuesday)

i guess we'll see.

Really?! I am going to call my local gamestop tomorrow and see if they are getting it.

word i too have been wating for this game.. and 19th will work for me!!.. havnt ever been a fan of the clancy series.. but this game looks fun...

Ubisoft is on crack! They just moved it again, back to 6/26/2007. wtf...?

Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

Rainbow Six: Vegas

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=270025

Old Release Date - 6/19/2007

New Release Date - 6/26/2007

Thank you for visiting GameStop.com!

The World's Largest Selection of Gaming Products!

NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the product will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime. GameStop.com is in constant communication with product vendors to provide you with the most accurate release dates possible.