Which game would you like to see utilized for an upcoming UF TACAMP event?

# Which game would you like to see utilized for an upcoming UF TACAMP event?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. # Which game would you like to see utilized for an upcoming UF TACAMP event?

• KILLZONE 3
    • HOMEFRONT
    • HAWX2
    • OTHER

• Directors

Urgent Fury Command has discussed the possibility of utilizing other games for upcoming TACMAP Tournament Events. To give them a better idea of the games the community would like to see used, please choose one of the games listed.

• Directors
@VIP3R I dont see any games listed but i think a good game that would be cool for a tac map would MOH.

Yeah, for some reason it posts the thread before it allows you to choose the poll options.

Anywho....we actually had a Medal Of Honor idea in the works, because EA's Craig Owens assured us @ E3 that the game would have the ability to create private matches. Once the game launched, we realized that you could not create a private match (unless they've changed that), so we had to scrap MOH from the playlist.

Edited by V1P3R_1

• Directors
I wish Operation Flash Point would of been a bigger hit with people because i love that game and i belive it is a AMAZING tactical game.

Besides the fact that it may be too authentic (if that's possible), I liked that game as well. Truly tactical, with very little room for mistakes.

The real problem with the sequel........OF2:Red River does not have a true MP function...only a CO-OP type of MP mode. Boo!

• Directors

There are 5 votes for "Other"...yet no one has listed a title not on the list. Please specify if you have a game in mind, it'll help us pick another game...if we do. Thanks.

• Directors
Not sure about how the multiplayer is set up, (no Xbox), but maybe Halo: Reach?

Ohhhh....thinkin outside the box. You da man Nem!

We'll look into Halo:Reach & Spec Ops.

And, we actually had Ghost Recon:FS on the table, but they can't decide on a solid release date.

They're (Ubisoft) now saying the release date is April 2011-March 2012. Could they BE any more vague? lol

I would just prefer the good old fashioned "TBA".

Thanks Nemesis.

I think from you have listed there (besides Other) Homefront is probably has the most potential from what I have been reading. I don't see this community really embracing KZ3. I mean, I know there will be a lot of people getting it, but I don't think enough to support a tac-map tourney. And how would HAWX2 work? I never played it, so I know nothing of the MP. Just curious.

Also, I assume this tourney is to kick-off soon, before the now famous date of April 19th?

maybe Crysis 2 if it's as good as the trailer suggests. of course it would have to be a game most of us will buy. you might need

a poll "what games do you have or intend to buy" first.

http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread.php/77157-Crysis-2-Multiplayer-Trailer

Ohhhh....thinkin outside the box. You da man Nem!

We'll look into Halo:Reach & Spec Ops.

And, we actually had Ghost Recon:FS on the table, but they can't decide on a solid release date.

They're (Ubisoft) now saying the release date is April 2011-March 2012. Could they BE any more vague? lol

I would just prefer the good old fashioned "TBA".

Thanks Nemesis.

It will definitely beef up the Xbox side of UF. It's one of those games that anyone with an Xbox should have it.

• Directors
KZ3 or heres your outside the box pick Twisted Metal I mean it has mp and team work gamemodes as long as you can make private matches then i say sweettooth ftw.

Again...believe it not. TM is on the table. Still waiting to see more specifics regarding the MP. But, good pick.

I think another good game would be TheGodfather, even though the mp maps are somewhat small right but I'm hoping for TheGodfather 2 to come out. And also Mafia and Mafia 2. Plus the GTA Series as well. I do love the gangster games alot and are very fun even if you dont do any missions at all.

What everyone else thoughts on them?

• Directors
...I'd wonder if MOH could or would incorporate private matches.

I actually asked EA's Eduardo Vasconcellos that question, and at the time ( UFreq. #74 http://www.urgentfury.com/blog/2010/10/31/5066/ ) he just didn't know. I can't remember if it actually made it into the episode, but I know I asked him. I'll see what I can find out next time I talk to him.

But, I for one would love to see that happen. I'm a big fan of the game/franchise.

It will definitely beef up the Xbox side of UF. It's one of those games that anyone with an Xbox should have it.

It could bring A LOT of xbox'rs, but from the bottom of the barrel, & the worst possible elements. lol

You dont want to build it like that, you want to build with a strong foundation, not a Galo foundation. :thumb:

Stand by....

I thought Socom 4 was a gimme, this poll was to determine what ELSE correct.?

I think we need to do a tourney for games outside of Shooters. I know this community is based on it, but Madden Leagues are very popular amongst our individual clans as are racing leagues that other tourney sites have failed to really take off on.

I know I would be interested in a UF GT5 racing league. a Tiger Woods Move Only Tourney, a HAWX2 TDM shorty, or even maybe a FIFA tourney.

I think we need to do a tourney for games outside of Shooters. I know this community is based on it, but Madden Leagues are very popular amongst our individual clans as are racing leagues that other tourney sites have failed to really take off on.

I know I would be interested in a UF GT5 racing league. a Tiger Woods Move Only Tourney, a HAWX2 TDM shorty, or even maybe a FIFA tourney.

Thats what the UFGL is for :thumb: