Which game would you like to see utilized for an upcoming UF TACAMP event?

# Which game would you like to see utilized for an upcoming UF TACAMP event?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. # Which game would you like to see utilized for an upcoming UF TACAMP event?

• KILLZONE 3
    • HOMEFRONT
    • HAWX2
    • OTHER

I think Socom 4 should be the ONLY game. You get clans too scattered then once you put up a game most don't like then you lose some of the clans. And the players in the clans start to leave. Then your down with just a few clans like now. This Urgent Fury would not be if it wasn't for Socom. And the only reason we are into other game was because the past Socom's sucked. Well this next ones going to kick ass and will be the future.

And I finally get to join one of your Gay Ass Clans...LOL!

I kind of agree with him ^ but was wondering if anyone tried Sniper: Ghost Warrior.? (seems like it could've had some potential) It only got a 5.0 on IGN, but if there was a 2v2 Sniper/Scout tourney or something. idk could be cool, maybe.?

Edited by Chili327