UFO over Jerusalem?

real or hoax? interesting that there are 3 or 4 different people and camera angles that caught the same event. I saw this a couple of days ago and only saw the first two.

In this first vid someone has compiled the 3 diff videos, and synced from the 3 diff angles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vw5vB7Ppfw&feature=related

this is a fourth new angle I never saw until today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xb9JoGyy98&feature=player_embedded#

pretty interesting stuff... it's usually always one group of people with a bad mobile phone camera that film something like this.

I've always been fascinated with UFOs and it's hard to imagine that we are all alone in our immense solar system, not to mention the universe. Videos like these pop up all the time and while most of them you can easily tell are a hoax, this one seems to be pretty real. But, there usually is an explanation for it. It would be cool though if one day we could be visited by aliens.

I've always been fascinated with UFOs and it's hard to imagine that we are all alone in our immense solar system, not to mention the universe. Videos like these pop up all the time and while most of them you can easily tell are a hoax, this one seems to be pretty real. But, there usually is an explanation for it. It would be cool though if one day we could be visited by aliens.

yea I feel pretty much the same way. if this is a fake it's a pretty elaborate one.

Isn't that what a UFO would imply? Unidentified Flying Object... lol... just saying.

Interesting either way.

Yes technically that is true but I think generally people consider the term UFO as being a spacecraft from outer space. An experimental aircraft is not completely unidentified since someone here knows about it.

Edited by Crusty_Demons

Lmfao. Yeah right. Is this how people react when they see something like that? (http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/07-09-05/ - scroll down.)

Not to be a huge debbie downer, but I just don't see how aliens could exist. Number one, there is not a SOLID piece of evidence that they do.

-They have great technology to reach our planet, yet they can't hide themselves from us? (and to respond to Duke the Nuke, yeah, but the "technology these aliens have" is far more advanced than our shuttle system.)

-Not a single one of our thousands of satellites pick these aircraft up?

-Not a single good quality picture or video that hasn't been proven fake.

-(Also, religion, but let's not go there now).

-Etc. When aliens actually meet us, then I will openly admit that I was wrong, but until there is a solid piece of good quality evidence, I am not a believer.

Edited by willywonka159

Lmfao. Yeah right. Is this how people react when they see something like that? (http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/07-09-05/ - scroll down.)

Not to be a huge debbie downer, but I just don't see how aliens could exist. Number one, there is not a SOLID piece of evidence that they do.

-They have great technology to reach our planet, yet they can't hide themselves from us? Like you said above, there isn't a solid piece of evidence, so they hide pretty well if you ask me.

-Not a single one of our thousands of satellites pick these aircraft up? Again, hiding from us. Look at the advances in the last 10 years alone. To think our technology is the pinnacle of science would be naive.

-Not a single good quality picture or video that hasn't been proven fake. See above

-(Also, religion, but let's not go there now).

-Etc. When aliens actually meet us, then I will openly admit that I was wrong, but until there is a solid piece of good quality evidence, I am not a believer.

Since the Sumerians, aliens have been 'documented' by different cultures. Go look around this site, it have some interesting information. http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/clues.php

I like looking at both sides of this arguement, and talking to people about it incessantly. I'm still not sure which side I stand on, but it's a fun idea to play around with and research. Maybe we don't see them as often as ancient cultures, because now we have weapons that could harm them!! I really don't know either way, but I like this subject.

For those of you interested in the idea of traveling to other planets, in November (ish) 2010 my professor (Nuclear Engineer) was telling us how they recently isolated antimatter for a short period of time. Basically what he was saying is that eventually that millisecond will turn into a couple seconds, then 10 seconds, 30, 1 minutes, 5 minutes... etc. What does this mean? This stuff could provide us the necessary propulsion to travel fast enough in space to make it feasible to travel to other planets. The professor was saying how he did not expect them to be able to do this for another 20-30 years... pretty exciting!

I look at it like this:

Every star you see in the heavens is another possible sun. If it's the right distance away, a planet has the opportunity for an atmosphere....maybe not OUR atmosphere, but one that could sustain life. To say that of the trillions of stars out there, NONE offer a similar setup with a planet as ours seems very unrealistic.

Just my opinion.

Very true Tool. I belive that if people think that we are the only source of lifeform in the huge space system that is out there may have to re check themselves. There is no possible way we are the only lifeform out there it just cant be. Just because another lifeform doesn't breath oxygen like we do doesnt mean that something out there doesnt exist. Now i dont belive aliens look like shit on the movies but i do belive they are out there and who know's if they are smarter than us no one really knows shit they could be dumber than us and trying to come here to gain some intelligence from us.

Very true Tool. I belive that if people think that we are the only source of lifeform in the huge space system that is out there may have to re check themselves. There is no possible way we are the only lifeform out there it just cant be. Just because another lifeform doesn't breath oxygen like we do doesnt mean that something out there doesnt exist. Now i dont belive aliens look like shit on the movies but i do belive they are out there and who know's if they are smarter than us no one really knows shit they could be dumber than us and trying to come here to gain some intelligence from us.

I agree. We don't even know how large the universe is for sure, hard to say there is no other life out there even if they aren't visiting us. Every year we are discovering new life here on earth, and we will continue to find new life here over time.