How's it going guys My brother and I are trying to start up a small buisness where we are from and i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with some information. Some details on the buisness well im trying to start up a cleaning and detailing buisness for vehicles but also while we are cleaning out the vehicle we will fill up your fluids and stuff that you need to keep the car running. So any info that you guys could give would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Attitude

Hey Bud,

I started up and ran a successful business from scratch and just sold it this past summer. There are so many questions I have for you as far as what information your looking for or what really pertains to you based on how in depth your looking to get with this business. The first examples for this is... will you have Employees, will you be filling as an S corp, will you be doing this out of your garage, etc, etc.

If you want more information or advice, I will be willing to talk to you on the phone about it so the conversation and info gets across without any misinformation, and I won't have to type alot! lol.

Send me a PM with your name and number and I'll help out however I can.

Edited by Attitude

You might think about this... I used to sell cars. And we would get in Used cars from the Auction or trade in's. We did have detail on site but mostly for New Cars not really for the used ones so we would have outside sources that we would call to come pick up the cars and go detail them. Then there was also people we would call with these power sprayers on trailers that would come and spray down all of the cars on the lot. And then there was people we would call that would come that was good at getting paint scratches. Because really it's going to be tough because your going to have a lot of competition in the retail market with do it yourself car washes. But the Car Dealerships will need you.