Candidate Calculator

yup, 22nd amendment of our consitution clearily states that no president may have more than 2, 4 year terms in office, this was passed after FDR(franklin delanor roosevelt, grandson of teddy roosevelt) had 4 terms, he died in his fourth near the end of worl war 2, truman then decided to bomb the hell outta japan. quick american history lesson for ya there =)

That calculators broke. ;D

I came out 68% for Giuliani with a 63% match for Gravel and Obama.

Now I'm really confused about who I'm going to vote for. Up until today I knew it wasnt going to be Giuliani. Thanks Chili. :-\

Being able to read both side of each issue listed was nice to have. I've heard of each of them but hadnt heard much said about a few of them.

95.83% Ron Paul

Everyone should check him out and his ideas. He is a respectable man. He has enver voted against his principles, just check his voting record. He was voted the tax payers' best friend in congress for 10 years in a row. He is a true conservative republican. He wants a small federal government and more state power. He believes in a non-interventionist foreign policy and wants peace.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Check out this video...

Well I was hoping not to have to post my ever favorite "Politics and religion have no place here". I refrained because there was no one expressing their "opinions" and it seemed to be a useful post chili had made... But as usual (with anything politics or religion related) that did not last long.   :-\

UNCLE-SID25 ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

Politics, religion... Not recommended, digested, suggested or encouraged around these parts.

Zero_Ice ]

95.83% Ron Paul

Everyone should check him out and his ideas. He is a respectable man. He has never voted against his principles, just check his voting record. He was voted the tax payer's best friend in congress for 10 years in a row. He is a true conservative republican. He wants a small federal government and more state power. He believes in a non-interventionist foreign policy and wants peace.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Check out this video...

I agree Ron Paul looks like a great candidate.. but the calculator told me i should vote for Joe Biden ..lol

RUDY

RUDY

RUDY

C'mon man, don't ruin a perfectly good thread..   *biting my lip*

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Well I was hoping not to have to post my ever favorite "Politics and religion have no place here". I refrained because there was no one expressing their "opinions" and it seemed to be a useful post chili had made... But as usual (with anything politics or religion related) that did not last long.   :-\

Sorry SID,

Hopefully we can ALL learn a thing or two about ALL the candidates, & how we can help our country, & NOT post our personal political opinions. (or religious beliefs.. or lack there of ;D)

NO it's a well known FACT that Politics & Religion are the two main topics that will start flame wars..! (im going to start a section on Gamelobby titled "Politics & Religion"  ;D)

So lets all keep our personal opinions to ourselves & post our thoughts on the Calculator Site, & how you may or may not have learned something.

Or dont reply at all, just check the site & use the calculator to broaden your horizons.  :)