***urgent fury finds a new home***

URGENT FURY GETS A SECOND HOME

Today Urgent Fury begins a new chapter. As you probably notice from the above banner, the Video Promo on the Frontpage, on the YouTube channel, and on Facebook, Urgent Fury will now be represented with our own program in Playstation Home's Community Theater, under our recently added UFreqTV. We will be producing 2 episodes a month that will run continuously in our Urgent Fury Theater.

The very 1st Episode will begin running in the rotation tomorrow. Urgent Fury's visit to Zipper Interactives Media Day is covered with an Exclusive personal interview conducted by Inadub. No spoilers....you will just have to watch. Viper, Jack-UK and Wolfdog have done an incredible job with the production. We were told by Sony that our production has raised their bar on their expections for Home content.

As we continue forward, there will be opportunities for our members and clans in the community to be showcased in different segments of UFreqTV. There is so much we can do and we look forward to bringing you fun and interesting content so that you can be proud to call Urgent Fury your Gaming Home.

Of course, all the Staff, Ranger Officer's and Rangers have been working tirelessly on many different tasks to get us to this point. This has been an incredible team effort. We are not done, this only helps to pave the way for our continued plans that we have laid out. We will continue to share all information that we can as soon as we can.

We are excited to be able to advance and bring the Urgent Fury style of Gamesmanship to even more gamers and across even more games through this new Medium.

We welcome all the Urgent Fury members to login to Home and goto the Theater and find the Urgent Fury Theater starting tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 17th. Many if not all Staff and Directors will be present in the Theater off and on.

Please stop in, and show your Pride and Support for Urgent Fury.

Thank you ALL.

From,

Directors, Staff, Ranger Officers, and Rangers

Well, we are in it for the long haul.

We wanted this for Urgent Fury from the time we took over. Being members in the community before we took over, we felt that we could help give Urgent Fury the name recognition it deserves.

We as members would have felt pride if this had happened while we were members. So we thought when we took over, we would try and do this as the new owners.

We hope all the vets can hold their heads high with pride to see Urgent Fury being recognized.

We wanted this for Urgent Fury from the time we took over. Being members in the community before we took over, we felt that we could help give Urgent Fury the name recognition it deserves.

We as members would have felt pride if this had happened while we were members. So we thought when we took over, we would try and do this as the new owners.

We hope all the vets can hold their heads high with pride to see Urgent Fury being recognized.

HELL YEAH!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am proud for the UF Community, but until they fix this new game they have it will be hard for me to be very proud.

My girlfriend was watching the gameplay footage while I listened to the UFREQ video. She asked me if that was COD or MAG that they were showing? Tell me that is not depressing.

Other than that, Congrats to UF!

• Directors

We will be releasing some more footage soon, and if you have been watching the Socom forums, they just made some major announcements this week...

We will be releasing some more footage soon, and if you have been watching the Socom forums, they just made some major announcements this week...

I have read the announcements they made. I am still not that impressed with what I am seeing and hearing. I hope it is a good game, but it will not give the Vets close to what we were expecting from a SOCOM title.

• Directors

All I can say is after playing MP for over 3 hours I was quite happy... and I think once everyone starts to play that they will understand too.

When I say Vets, I am refering to ALL Vets of Urgent Fury, not just the Socom Faithful.

Some Vets have moved onto other Games as well. As we continue along, we will always have Socom as our Staple game, but many other people in the Urgent Fury community enjoy playing and competing other games as well. And there is no reason that we will turn our backs on anyone just because they don't play Socom.

So that's what I mean when I say feel pride for Urgent Fury, not just on the Socom side of things, but this opens up recognition well beyond Socom.

Just curious. And I brought this up at RVN site also. But has a gaming tourney site ever been recognized by either PS or XBOX?

When you say recognized, in what way do you mean?

I don't know of any Tournament / Gaming Community site such as ours that has Partnered with either one that didn't already have a large Corporate backing.

We are completely grass roots.

Congrats, big congrats, to UF and everyone involved. This is pretty damn big and it's so awesome to see where UF is going.

I haven't seen the episode yet, as I have yet to get home today, but I'm looking forward to it.

So for all the admins and their supporting staff here at UF....nice F'n job, guys. This is a big deal so be as proud as you like of it. Looking forward to all the great things this outlet brings to the community.

I can't wait to hear Viper's sweet voice coming out of the surround sound tonight. Way cool!

- TOW