SOCOM Beta

People who bought Killzone for the beta 60.00 "Start Date 3-29-2011

PS+ 3 month Subscription = 17.00 Savings of 43.00 " Start Date 3-22-2011,7 Days earlier :lock1:

I know the people who but KZ just for the beta are pissed :frusty:

Edited by iDnTyX

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Directors

First guys remember, Zipper does not get to decide when and how the beta is released, it is SCEA... so at least be mad at the right people... as for the rest of the complaining... you know you should not be.

Everyone is getting in when they qualify. And we will all enjoy the pre release play.

People who bought Killzone for the beta 60.00 "Start Date 3-29-2011

PS+ 3 month Subscription = 17.00 Savings of 43.00 " Start Date 3-22-2011,7 Days earlier :lock1:

I know the people who but KZ just for the beta are pissed :frusty:

If you bought killzone and returned it it only cost about 20 bucks ....I dont know but 3 bucks can't get me a gallon of gas on the east coast.....i'm bitter on how they released the info but then again they have been bending me over for years

• 2 weeks later...

Oh stop complaining about the KZ3 beta invite. If you don't like it then spend $15 for PSN+ it's not going to kill you. What you should be mad over is these "random" player who are U-F staff and other "press" people only getting the beta invit first. And not the little people who Play the game. Random my butt.

Guest Attitude

Deadpool, I have noticed at least 2 threads where you seem to come off a bit, lets say whiney. The beta codes went out to thousands. Check the e-mail thats associated with your PSN account. If you've earned the right in the eyes of Zipper/Sony based on your activity levels on their forums or past experiences with info provided during other beta trials, then more then likely you have one waiting for you in your inbox.

If not, please stop with the hostile tones here, we don't need to hear it. I for one like many others, am strictly a SOCOM player and a member of UF. I haven't received a beta code and you don't see me or anyone else here whining about it.

Oh stop complaining about the KZ3 beta invite. If you don't like it then spend $15 for PSN+ it's not going to kill you. What you should be mad over is these "random" player who are U-F staff and other "press" people only getting the beta invit first. And not the little people who Play the game. Random my butt.

Does seem fishy.

I am not UF Staff, nor am I press, and I got a closed beta invite:) quit complainging

so ive shared my BETA with 2 clan members, will I get in trouble for this by Zipper? Hope Not...

If they didnt want you to share it, it wouldn't have worked. I shared mine with a friend and hes gonna try it tonight. If it works im giving it to a few more friends. Just make sure you have them abide by the beta rules. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think when you shared the Confrontation beta it would lock the sharer out for 24hrs. Can someone confirm that is not the case with the S4 beta?

Also this game beats the snot out of Confrontation all day every day. It does need some work here and there but for the first phase of the beta we got a winner in my opinion.

Edited by Crusty_Demons

If they didnt want you to share it, it wouldn't have worked. I shared mine with a friend and hes gonna try it tonight. If it works im giving it to a few more friends. Just make sure you have them abide by the beta rules. ;)

It doesn't work its been tried If someone says otherwise I doubt they're integrity

It doesn't work its been tried If someone says otherwise I doubt they're integrity

What doesn't work? Sharing the beta DL'd?

Becuase I know that it works on other PSN ID's. I already tried it. Unlike my KZ3 beta that only worked on the PSN ID that it was issued to.

Edited by IRISH BULL

What doesn't work? Sharing the beta DL'd?

Becuase I know that it works on other PSN ID's. I already tried it. Unlike my KZ3 beta that only worked on the PSN ID that it was issued to.

Just shareing the code Didn't work Now if someone can log on under your name and download to their sys May be different I guess But I couldn't Find a way to re download it